Apple Watch 3 LTE

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is not because of sweat. It’s just that sometimes I’ll need to collect some data from my samples and will have to hands on to do it myself if my lab technicians are busy, and during the process I’ll get water/light chemical splash all over my hand/wrist. Lazy to remove my watch too as it is just a 10-20mins process.

But chemical splashes can be harmful to the straps, best is not to wear the watch at all.

mackie8

Reaction score
Can i see your red sport band?
I saw the rose red from one apple staff... i kinda like the red shade on that... but too bad they no longer have it

Yes the woven nylon one.

Previously I was looking for a nice comfortable and light strap. Went to the Apple Store and compared the woven nylon to the sports band. Because I perspire quite a lot under the weather and my wrists would become wet too, didn't choose the woven nylon as scared would smell over time due to my perspiration. In the end went for the product(red) sports band. If you take care of your things, wouldn't spoil so fast.

This is also the reason why I avoided all leather straps as they'll smell over time and cause my wrists to become irritated and red.

kateyklee

Reaction score
Thinking about getting the apple watch series 3 cellular without enabling cellular (cause StarHub don't have that feature yet).

Just wondering about the possibility of Starhub releasing it(so that I can assure myself I didn't waste money to get the cellular watch)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i see your red sport band?
I saw the rose red from one apple staff... i kinda like the red shade on that... but too bad they no longer have it

Here's my product(red) sport band against midnight blue on my iPad mini 4.

xZGQDp8.jpg

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the apple watch series 3 cellular without enabling cellular (cause StarHub don't have that feature yet).

Just wondering about the possibility of Starhub releasing it(so that I can assure myself I didn't waste money to get the cellular watch)

They might or might not launch it. Apple needs to work with individual telcos to enable the watch to work with its network and this could take some time including agreements between the two companies.

You can still use the LTE model as per normal but my take is if you don't use the LTE feature, you're just wasting money, UNLESS you want the stainless steel case or plan to switch to Singtel in the near future.

saggice

Reaction score
How many of you got the stainless steel version ? Was at Apple shop today and saw many opting for stainless steel series 3!

Surprised actually. Or maybe that sapphire glass and steel casing really worth that $300 more. :)

kira1984

Reaction score
Should I wait for the Apple Watch 4 or get this version? Heard that this version battery life is very poor when we turn on the cellular network

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many of you got the stainless steel version ? Was at Apple shop today and saw many opting for stainless steel series 3!

Surprised actually. Or maybe that sapphire glass and steel casing really worth that $300 more. :)

My original Apple Watch, Series 2 and current Series 3 LTE are all stainless steel. I've never fancied the aluminium models. Not only the sapphire glass but the ceramic back is also worth considering.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should I wait for the Apple Watch 4 or get this version? Heard that this version battery life is very poor when we turn on the cellular network

If you can wait a few months, then wait for Series 4. It's true that once the mobile network kicks in, it drains battery fast even if you just leave it alone. If you use it for running or tracking for example, it's drains even much faster.

I usually have my phone with me most of the time so it's no big deal, unless you frequently go without your phone.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suggest he better wait lor if he can wait till end of 2018

For me its ok as its my first Apple Watch plus I’m in japan so just hoot it as is Much Cheaper in japan even with AppleCare too

If you can wait a few months, then wait for Series 4. It's true that once the mobile network kicks in, it drains battery fast even if you just leave it alone. If you use it for running or tracking for example, it's drains even much faster.

I usually have my phone with me most of the time so it's no big deal, unless you frequently go without your phone.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mackie8

Reaction score
I seldom see stainless users outside....
Mostly aluminum model....
But i cant deny.... stainless is really nice...

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I seldom see stainless users outside....
Mostly aluminum model....
But i cant deny.... stainless is really nice...

i had the aluminium one first, then i got poisoned by the stainless steel and bonus is it has sapphire glass, no regrets for me.

enjoying my SBSS

saggice

Reaction score
Hey so do you guys use any case cover with stainless steel version ? I feel stupid using one cos from outside cannot see it's beautiful steel but then I wanna protect it.

My original Apple Watch, Series 2 and current Series 3 LTE are all stainless steel. I've never fancied the aluminium models. Not only the sapphire glass but the ceramic back is also worth considering.

alvino

Reaction score
Hey so do you guys use any case cover with stainless steel version ? I feel stupid using one cos from outside cannot see it's beautiful steel but then I wanna protect it.
dont use protector or case la..

people wear expensive watch that is 5 figure rolex omega panerai also dont use.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I've never bought any casings for all my SS watches as it looks a bit silly to me. All are used as they are.

I find eventually the SS case will have fine scratches and that adds some characteristics to stainless steel itself. Even my TAG Heuer and Rolex are used as they are, let alone AW.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.