Apple Watch 3 LTE

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using AW3 since Dec17 everyday. Battery life has definitely gone down, especially with LTE turned on. Any idea if it’s worth to change the battery and where to get it done cheap?

Apple charges $115 for battery replacement.

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

if i buy the apple watch series 3 now, how many more years can i use it for?1st time using the watch , do not want to buy the more expensive one.

PetPet

Reaction score
I'll recommend purchasing at least a Series 4 and up.
Series 3 was released in 22 September 2017 and Apple is known to support their hardware for up to 5 years or more.

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
I'll recommend purchasing at least a Series 4 and up.
Series 3 was released in 22 September 2017 and Apple is known to support their hardware for up to 5 years or more.

I see. Does the cellular version use more battery? Can I get the sim from starhub or must it be from m1?

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see. Does the cellular version use more battery? Can I get the sim from starhub or must it be from m1?

Cellular without carrying around the phone drain battery faster. The esim you can tag on your Singtel , m1 or StarHub main line on your iphone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.