HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch 3 LTE

Like Tree54Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #1396
Arch-Supremacy Member

This happens randomly. In my workplace, it switched automatically at times and it doesn't and stayed disconnected.

Last night, it stayed disconnected for an hour+ till I returned and the iPhone was within the range. And earlier, I switched my iPhone and waited toes what happen. The watch stayed disconnected and only after I restarted the watch, it stayed on LTE.
Did you try rebooting your watch? In cases like this, itís good to give the device a reboot once in a while. If problem still persist over a period of time, then a Genius Bar appointment would be more appropriate.
Old 01-06-2018, 07:02 AM   #1397
Supremacy Member

Hi I’m getting my spigen tough/slim/rugged Watch Case have not decide yet.

Been searching where best to get good tempered glass or screen protector for my AWS3. Any recommendations? Vivo city “Turn Left the push cart? Or Sim Lim? P2O at Burlington?

Last edited by Matrock5; 01-06-2018 at 09:06 AM..
Matrock5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:14 AM   #1398

hi all, anyone's numbershare free 0.5gb data showed up on ur singtel app data total already? mine still not included.. felt cheated.
edm_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:07 AM   #1399
Featured Sponsor

hi all, anyone's numbershare free 0.5gb data showed up on ur singtel app data total already? mine still not included.. felt cheated.
Hi edm_11,

We are working on including the free data from NumberShare in MySingtel App.

The update will be deployed soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience on this.

Feel free to reach out to us here on Mondays to Fridays (9 am to 6 pm).
Singtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:34 AM   #1400

Hi edm_11,

We are working on including the free data from NumberShare in MySingtel App.

The update will be deployed soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience on this.
Thanks for the reply

But this has gone on for a few months now and my overall data actually exceeded by a few MB on one particular month and i was charged for it. If i has that 500mb i would have not been charged...
edm_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:48 AM   #1401
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thought should be 0.3GB and not 0.5GB.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #1402
Master Member

Can i ask, i just gotten the apple watch series 3 do i have to keep my bluetooth on always to stay connected?

I have yet to get LTE from Singtel. The reason im asking is because im still using a old iphone 6plus and although i changed my batt at apple it still drain fast.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:37 AM   #1403
Supremacy Member

Suggest u look into this case ya a full protection with screen too
It’s tpu not hard plastic so it’s offer better screen sensors sensitive

Those case u look is only offers side & not full it helps saved mine AW few times when I accidentally knock on metal objects

Hi I’m getting my spigen tough/slim/rugged Watch Case have not decide yet.

Been searching where best to get good tempered glass or screen protector for my AWS3. Any recommendations? Vivo city “Turn Left the push cart? Or Sim Lim? P2O at Burlington?
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:38 AM   #1404
Supremacy Member

U changed ? The apple $38 scheme ?

Can i ask, i just gotten the apple watch series 3 do i have to keep my bluetooth on always to stay connected?

I have yet to get LTE from Singtel. The reason im asking is because im still using a old iphone 6plus and although i changed my batt at apple it still drain fast.
kenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:48 AM   #1405
Master Member

Yes yes. But the battery drain is still bad. Prob I’m using a older iPhone.

U changed ? The apple $38 scheme ?

Old 02-06-2018, 10:51 AM   #1406
Supremacy Member

Thanks! Im thinking of getting the below X doria case to protect the sides and a tempered glass to protect the screen. But i read n research that TG may not stick well

What screen protector r u using?

Suggest u look into this case ya a full protection with screen too
It’s tpu not hard plastic so it’s offer better screen sensors sensitive

Those case u look is only offers side & not full it helps saved mine AW few times when I accidentally knock on metal objects

Old 03-06-2018, 02:05 AM   #1407
Supremacy Member

Bought the invisible Shield curve elite n been trying to install it for the past 2 hours no matter how the bubbles won’t go away. Sigh wasted $23

Thanks! Im thinking of getting the below X doria case to protect the sides and a tempered glass to protect the screen. But i read n research that TG may not stick well

What screen protector r u using?

Old 03-06-2018, 01:09 PM   #1408
Master Member

Bought the invisible Shield curve elite n been trying to install it for the past 2 hours no matter how the bubbles wonít go away. Sigh wasted $23
I wasted enough $$$ on tempered glass to know its never good (eg, bubbles, insensitive).

Have been using this for the past 4 months already. No issues whatsoever. Thin, durable, hard full protection case. Devia clear case $29 from Courts.

galliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 07:47 AM   #1409
Supremacy Member

I wanted to check with experienced folks here on the insensitive issue of a tempered glass on the AW. Guess u have answered me.

I was using the AWS without tempered glass mic earlier n bought it to try since there is a PC show and my touch sensitivity was not as good as before.

What’s your feedback on this devia clear case? Does it scratch your watch screen?I thought that a casing on it would be less sensitive as compared to TG?

The casing I bought does not protect the bottom of my watch will it get discolored over time and use? My hand may get sweaty at times. Thks

I wasted enough $$$ on tempered glass to know its never good (eg, bubbles, insensitive).

Have been using this for the past 4 months already. No issues whatsoever. Thin, durable, hard full protection case. Devia clear case $29 from Courts.

Last edited by Matrock5; 04-06-2018 at 01:14 PM..
Old 04-06-2018, 11:36 AM   #1410
Master Member

Whatís your feedback on this devia clear case? Does it scratch your watch screen?

The casing I bought does not protect the bottom of my watch will it get discolored over time and use? My hand may get sweaty at times. Thks
So far, its my best solution to protecting the watch. Tried
1. TPU case: bit too bulky for my liking
2. Tempered glass: loses sensitivity

This one from Devia is rather thin. Have been taking it in/out regularly and have no issues with scratches. It DOES get insensitive when the watch is wet cos water does get in if you submerged it. But I guess this problem is the same for any casing.

Not sure about discolouration.
galliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.