HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch 3 LTE

Like Tree53Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2018, 12:56 AM   #1471
Great Supremacy Member

It depends from band to band and the material of it. I’m currently using a black coloured third party Milanese loop.

Works and feels great (to me). No issues encountered so far and looks just like the one from Apple and there isn’t any major issues, just the quality of them as compared to Apple’s, similar for other bands as well.

For sport band wise, since it’s more for rugged use, might want to consider the one from Apple?

i got one also.. but when trying to slot the strap into the watch.. the feeling is so different from putting on a genuine strap.. scare spoil it.. lol
Kyubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:43 PM   #1472
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just got my nike 3, LTE. Duno wanna use or sell and buy apple watch 4. I read that LTE for apple watch very data consuming? Any bros using LTE can share.
itsmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #1473

Depends on your use case. For me LTE comes in during gym time so I can receive messages or calls without me having to bring my phone around. Since it’s mainly text messages it’s really very little data. Battery not much impact

Just got my nike 3, LTE. Duno wanna use or sell and buy apple watch 4. I read that LTE for apple watch very data consuming? Any bros using LTE can share.
crobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:55 PM   #1474

Series 4 form factor should last at least a few years. Good time to get. If u can bear the loss, sell the Nike 3 and get the watch 4

Old 18-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #1475
Arch-Supremacy Member

Series 4 form factor should last at least a few years. Good time to get. If u can bear the loss, sell the Nike 3 and get the watch 4

Looking to do that. But now hard to sell everyone looking at apple 4 also. So form is sexy man
itsmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 07:00 PM   #1476

It’s more the practical feature of having more complications to make it easier to access app and data. Sexiness is secondary

Looking to do that. But now hard to sell everyone looking at apple 4 also. So form is sexy man
Old 30-09-2018, 10:37 AM   #1477

Hi all,

Just whated to check with those who hase the series 4 with cellular, are you able to use your whatsapp if you don bring your phone along?
Kanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 10:42 AM   #1478
Great Supremacy Member

You can reply to Whatsapp messages through voice-to-text, if Whatsapp notifications are enabled on your Watch.
tamago_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:54 AM   #1479
Supremacy Member

Quite frustrated with the watch. do you get delayed notification on the watch? ie, the phone already receives the notification, eg. ibanking pin, but it will only show up on the watch several seconds or minute later, making the notification useless.

when i was using the garmin fenix, the notification actually showed up same time or even faster than the phone.

how to improve this?
twosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:39 AM   #1480

LTE? or blue tooth enabled.
Glariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:22 AM   #1481

Quite frustrated with the watch. do you get delayed notification on the watch? ie, the phone already receives the notification, eg. ibanking pin, but it will only show up on the watch several seconds or minute later, making the notification useless.

when i was using the garmin fenix, the notification actually showed up same time or even faster than the phone.

how to improve this?
agree. its delayed. not sure if same with S4. but now it gets pointless since u always lookout for phone notification as the watch lol
Eidekos is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.