HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch

Like Tree121Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2015, 10:44 PM   #151

Yes, Fossil do not sell just the straps, thats why you can't find pics of just the strap itself. So if you are interested to know how to get it, PM me. I can show you some pics on how the Fossil strap look with the space grey AW.
wah nice. the kind of bracelet i am looking for.

cuz i wearing seiko watch with this kind of bracelet.

this one suit space grey sport apple watch.

but what if i wanna get ss apple watch, have fossil ss bracelet?
VodkaPear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 10:51 PM   #152

wah nice. the kind of bracelet i am looking for.

cuz i wearing seiko watch with this kind of bracelet.

this one suit space grey sport apple watch.

but what if i wanna get ss apple watch, have fossil ss bracelet?
Yes they do, I saw before.

Anyway, here is my buying experience for the Grey Fossil SS bracelet.

1. Went to a Fossil Brick and mortar store and browsed, saw the Nate chronograph SS watch and asked the CSO if I could buy just the bracelet of that watch and she said no but she added that I could buy the bracelet directly from their head office and she gave me the model number of the nate chronograph and contact details.
2. I called the head office quoted the model number of the nate chronograph and requested to buy the bracelet and they said no as well! They said that I had to send my watch in for repairs in order to get the bracelet, also they didn't have existing stock and had to place an order to get it shipped in from somewhere else. So I said ok, I'll bring my watch in for repairs(pretending that I actually had a nate chronograph), she confirmed my order and proceed to ship the bracelet in.
3. 2 weeks later, Fossil called and informed me that the bracelet has arrived and to fix an appointment to bring my watch in for repairs and the appointment was fixed on the next day.
4. The next day I showed up at Fossil and requested for my bracelet. They requested to see my watch and I told them that I left my house in a hurry that morning and I forgot to bring my watch. After a bit of persuasion, they sold me the bracelet straight out without seeing my watch, I paid cash and I was in and out of the head office in less than 10mins.
ianfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 10:57 PM   #153

The Fossil head office gonna be experiencing soon a lot of customers suffering from short term memory loss. Lol
speedster4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 11:04 PM   #154

hahaha. true! their bracelet not bad mah.

but wat is the dmg for it? cfm not cheap.
Old 17-06-2015, 11:10 PM   #155

hahaha. true! their bracelet not bad mah.

but wat is the dmg for it? cfm not cheap.
You are wrong, it's wayyyy cheaper that what I expected.

I paid $45 for it.
Old 17-06-2015, 11:19 PM   #156

You are wrong, it's wayyyy cheaper that what I expected.

I paid $45 for it.
wat the!!! omg... wait till i decide to get sport or ss. then hehehe i will ask u to help me liao. LOL
Old 17-06-2015, 11:29 PM   #157

wat the!!! omg... wait till i decide to get sport or ss. then hehehe i will ask u to help me liao. LOL
Actually hor, bracelets feel very heavy on the wrist and after wearing it awhile it feels very tiring wearing it. I recently switched to SS mesh straps which feel very light and comfortable to wear throughout the day and it looks more elegant than the bracelet style. If you wear suit and tie, I would recommend SS mesh straps instead of bracelet. Here are some photos to show you the look and feel (Please don't look at the adapters hor. I bought polished SS adapters and spray painted them grey and now the paint coming off, still waiting for grey adapters to be available in the market) :

Old 18-06-2015, 09:48 AM   #158

Actually hor, bracelets feel very heavy on the wrist and after wearing it awhile it feels very tiring wearing it. I recently switched to SS mesh straps which feel very light and comfortable to wear throughout the day and it looks more elegant than the bracelet style. If you wear suit and tie, I would recommend SS mesh straps instead of bracelet. Here are some photos to show you the look and feel (Please don't look at the adapters hor. I bought polished SS adapters and spray painted them grey and now the paint coming off, still waiting for grey adapters to be available in the market) :
lol. thx for the pic.

ya bracelets are more heavier. but i kinda get used to it.
dunno why, i like bracelets design more than anything.

so ya lo. i will still aim for bracelets even though mesh straps are more lighter.
Old 18-06-2015, 01:44 PM   #159

Where you get the mesh?
CoffeeLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 01:50 PM   #160

I got the mesh from here : http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/deta...id=45209897792
Old 21-06-2015, 04:20 PM   #161

Hi, anyone know where to buy the clasps locally and how much?
Drmz_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 07:41 PM   #162

Hi, anyone know where to buy the clasps locally and how much?
Sorry no understand your england. What you mean?
Old 21-06-2015, 10:25 PM   #163

I meant the connectors for using OEM straps.
Old 21-06-2015, 10:29 PM   #164

Sorry no understand your england. What you mean?
Oh, paiseh. The 'adaptors' that you painted grey.
Old 21-06-2015, 11:24 PM   #165

Oh, paiseh. The 'adaptors' that you painted grey.
I got them here http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=45283115909

Now they have the black adapters and I just ordered from them, should arrive in a few days time.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.