Apple Watch

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s what I thought so too. It’s decent and I only use it for timing my circuit training and gym rest time in between sets. Shall wait for S4 then. :)

I'd wait for S4 if I were you. The S1 is still very usable.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
1 day before announcement, buy the S3, see what holds for S4, if good switch to S4, if no diff stick to S3. You can then get price difference refund from Apple, provided you bought it from Apple.

That’s what I thought so too. It’s decent and I only use it for timing my circuit training and gym rest time in between sets. Shall wait for S4 then. :)

jace88

Reaction score
Sorry if asked before but do you only get the special faces like Hermes by buying the whole set or can you just buy the watch band and add on later to existing watch?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
Hermes face only came with the Hermes edition watch set, if u buy normal watch and get the Hermes band u don’t get the face and also u pay more

Sorry if asked before but do you only get the special faces like Hermes by buying the whole set or can you just buy the watch band and add on later to existing watch?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

nyl3v3

Reaction score
Hi there,
Gonna buy the S4, now just wondering to buy in US or SG because I’ll be in US next month for a year and I think it’s cheaper there and has ECG function there also.

Can it be used in SG if I move back to SG and where should/can I buy the AppleCare+, SG or US? If buy in US, is it still covered for SG?

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
Gonna buy the S4, now just wondering to buy in US or SG because I’ll be in US next month for a year and I think it’s cheaper there and has ECG function there also.

Can it be used in SG if I move back to SG and where should/can I buy the AppleCare+, SG or US? If buy in US, is it still covered for SG?

Others can chjime in, but technically the AC is only for local coverage. But I've heard of cases where US AC was honoured in Singapore.

BTW if you're getting the Cellular version, note that the US version is different from Asia's.

pangsaikang

Reaction score
Hi there,

AC+ is global coverage. but u wont be able to use the LTE function with a US S4. but u can check with Singtel.

nyl3v3

Reaction score
AC+ is global coverage. but u wont be able to use the LTE function with a US S4. but u can check with Singtel.

Awesome. Good to know it’s global coverage. I am purchasing the non cellular version. So no need the LTE! :) thanks! Wonder how they are gonna make ECG restricted to US, based on the user’s location, or product location?

shadilol

Reaction score
guys since the cellular apple watch has esim in it. can we use the wireless@sgx profile on it? since it had an sg “sim” in it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.