HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch

Like Tree121Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2017, 09:13 AM   #1846

How long is max battery live on one single charge (with normal daily usage)?
go jogging for an hr, daily usage read email read msg read whatsapp touch the animation abit. reminder at the end of 14 hr usage batt life is at 80-85%
pangsaikang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #1847

My longest ever was Day1 7am till Day3 8pm, left about 14%. Bed time mostly left on the desk in the living room.
Old 29-10-2017, 12:09 AM   #1848
Arch-Supremacy Member

My longest on my Series 2 is first day 7am full charge until next day 6:30pm, balance 21%. Both days with music controls on my AirPods on Spotify, a few hrs on TuneIn Radio Pro in office and moderate apps usage including breathe, messages and weather checks on Carrot Weather.
Old 29-10-2017, 06:58 PM   #1849
High Supremacy Member

Thinking if I should get Nike edition for the same price. I intend to get another band to use anyways. The nike edition got additional watch face for the same price wor.
tremor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2017, 10:15 AM   #1850

I normally running using Nike+ apps, without my phone with me, seems battery drop 20%/hr.
As I always place my aw3 in the charger while I'm bathing, so battery status always ranging from 70% to 100%.
Not sure by doing that will shorten the battery life, any idea?
armadilloshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 10:41 AM   #1851

I was browsing the apple japan site and it seems the price of the GPS+Cellular watch is lower in Japan.
If I buy it there, will it work in Singapore when eSIM is up?
Kiv8383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 10:52 AM   #1852

I was browsing the apple japan site and it seems the price of the GPS+Cellular watch is lower in Japan.
Most likely yes* (:
Remember to account for the 8% tax.

*At least that's what I'm doing, I'm getting a Japanese set. My series 0 is dying. Hopefully when it comes over to Singapore, we'll have the options to use cellular with our telcos. Last I check, the LTE bands are correct (:
Old 31-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #1853

nice , thanks for the update
Kiv8383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2017, 10:42 PM   #1854
High Supremacy Member

I gotten my apple watch Nike + edition yesterday. Figured out I don't really need the LTE, how often do I need it. Most probably need to pay extra $10 every month to Telco too for the extra sim, even though it is eSim.

I used full day today from 8am to 9pm, battery at 94% remaining. I didn't do any exercise tracking though, since whole day busy at work. Occasional notification, play around with some apps. Battery life is amazingly quite good.
tremor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:01 AM   #1855

Hi everyone, just bought my AW3 yesterday. I have a newbie question. I am wondering since one needs to enter the pass code when the watch is resting or not worn, so anyone can just access the watch by just wearing it since it won't prompt for pass code when it's on the wrist? Is there any security setting that I have missed out?
mwwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:17 AM   #1856

You'll need to enter the passcode when the watch is on your wrist as well. The reason you don't get to enter the passcode is because you've enabled unlock using iPhone. This feature enables you to unlock your Apple Watch by unlocking your iPhone.
Old 03-11-2017, 09:30 AM   #1857

You'll need to enter the passcode when the watch is on your wrist as well. The reason you don't get to enter the passcode is because you've enabled unlock using iPhone. This feature enables you to unlock your Apple Watch by unlocking your iPhone.
Thanks for the clarification
mwwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:31 AM   #1858

Unless you turn off wrist detection under passcode, but I feel safer if set the passcode. As for me I enable apple pay in my watch.
Hi everyone, just bought my AW3 yesterday. I have a newbie question. I am wondering since one needs to enter the pass code when the watch is resting or not worn, so anyone can just access the watch by just wearing it since it won't prompt for pass code when it's on the wrist? Is there any security setting that I have missed out?
armadilloshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:28 PM   #1859
Master Member

Yes I'm buying a set with lte right now in Japan, cheaper then SG
ccmheoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:23 PM   #1860

If You set password lock, even when you are wearing ur watch while it is lock, you need to enter password, no need after that. With wrist detection On, removing the watch will lock back.

Like the other bro said, with unlock with iPhone ON, locked watch worn on wrist, unlock iPhone will unlock watch too.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.