Apple Watch

CoffeeLover

Reaction score
I think most of the major app developers are waiting for watch OS 2 to come before writing proper apps for it

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea how much is the Spigen Stand? Went to Paragon and Ion, all out of stock.

speedster4005

Reaction score
Any idea how much is the Spigen Stand? Went to Paragon and Ion, all out of stock.

I think it was around 49 SGD. Try calling Nubox at NEX or Infinite at Vivo, I think I saw it there yesterday. I forgot which one though.

Last edited:

auzzuro

Reaction score
With ios 9 siri has singapore english...i think maybe at that time Voice dictation will be much more accurate

trd2970

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Added another $16 worth of stuff, then use the maybank15 code ($15 off $50). So effectively the remaining $16 extra stuff is FOC

Have fun!

R4ng3r

Reaction score
noob question here.. how do i add flight tickets into "Passbook"?
Also, i saw someone in this thread mentioned about adding starbucks card into passbook too?
Cant figure my way into adding the card information in there?

Anyone able to help in this aspect? :D

Last edited:

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also, i saw someone in this thread mentioned about adding starbucks card into passbook too?

My guess is that you add it from iPhone and sync into it.

ianfann

Reaction score

All you need to do is install an app called 'stocard' and add your starbucks account to that and it will appear in your passbook.

In fact, once you have stocard, you don't really need passbook already.

I haven't tried air tickets so can't really comment on that part.

Hope this helps.

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Searched online but have not found a way to receive all notifications on watch and iPhone irregardless of devices in use.

Anybody?

R4ng3r

Reaction score
Searched online but have not found a way to receive all notifications on watch and iPhone irregardless of devices in use.

Anybody?

hmm, thought you have to configure the settings via iPhone - Apple watch?

Apple Watch (Application) > Notifications

From there you can mirror iPhone alerts to your iPhone

Hope that helps.. if thats not what you are looking for, then i am not sure le..
It works perfectly for me and almost all the application i have are shown there.. :D

R4ng3r

Reaction score
All you need to do is install an app called 'stocard' and add your starbucks account to that and it will appear in your passbook.

In fact, once you have stocard, you don't really need passbook already.

I haven't tried air tickets so can't really comment on that part.

Hope this helps.

thanks bro.. will give that a try :)

luggagepls

Reaction score
thanks bro.. will give that a try :)

I just use Starbucks' app and scan it at the cashier. Quite a seamless process without the need for passbook, really. As for plane tickets, I've flown with Cathay before. Once checked in, they'll offer you an option to "download" your e-ticket in an email linking you to a webpage which will then be added to passbook.

If you thought that it would be a paperless experience, you're wrong. They'll still provide you with a slip of paper to pass through immigration.

SQ just updated their app and I've not gotten the chance to fly with SQ after the update... but they've an Apple Watch app, so I doubt you'll even need passbook.

Last edited:

shadez9

Reaction score
Not sure if the Spigen stand works for me. When watchOS2 comes out you can turn the watch horizontally while charging and it goes into night stand mode showing the time etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.