HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch

Like Tree121Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2015, 06:22 PM   #421
Master Member

dunoe if anyone facing this .. like got gap on the side ...
Y got bits n pieces one?
rza29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:35 PM   #422

Yah it seem like not completely flushed. Mine got dirt trapped in it
shadez9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #423

dunoe if anyone facing this .. like got gap on the side ...
If you ordered from Apple online store and it is still within 14days, I suggest you return it or ask for a change of model. I think you got a lemon...
ianfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #424
Master Member

If you ordered from Apple online store and it is still within 14days, I suggest you return it or ask for a change of model. I think you got a lemon...
I bought it from Nubox on Friday. ): I checked with Apple online store and they told me to go service centre. either replace or repair. but from the looks of it, I will request for replacement. repair is like -.- .. been in queue since 6.52pm and the Others queue has yet to move a single bit at PS SERVICE CENTRE
swgj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:37 PM   #425

anyone has any idea whether would the size s/m Milanese loop on a 42mm apple watch be too large for a 5 inches wrist?

TIA!
This Is Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:43 PM   #426

anyone has any idea whether would the size s/m Milanese loop on a 42mm apple watch be too large for a 5 inches wrist?

TIA!
Milanese loop only 1 size.. Fits 150-200mm
Slim123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #427

Milanese loop only 1 size.. Fits 150-200mm
my wrist is 130mm
so it cant fit?
This Is Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:58 PM   #428
Master Member

update on my case:

service centre staff told me scratches! I told them to recheck and showed them the same photo I posted here.

escalated to Apple. first case reported at the centre. possibly Singapore?
swgj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #429
Master Member

so for those who have used it for a few days, how has the apple watch been integrated into your life ? is it really useful ? or just a whole of hoolabala ?
ScVandMagix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:00 PM   #430

so for those who have used it for a few days, how has the apple watch been integrated into your life ? is it really useful ? or just a whole of hoolabala ?
I love my Apple Watch to bits. Now my Omega is permanently retired. I used to keep myself updated in the developments and news of new swiss timepieces. Now not anymore. Whenever I see someone with a mechanical watch or some other conventional watches I just see them in a different light - sort of like an archaic and old fashioned wrist device that I'm glad I'm no longer associated with. Somehow the reverence I used to have with the artistry of Swiss mechanical watches is lost.

I use it mainly for reminders of my next appointment (I use the calendar extensively). It's much quicker to just take a glance than having to pull out my phone. Incoming messages can be read much quicker too. It's a perfect tool to acknowledge small bits of information like messages and notification. And I used Siri (need to be in a quiet environment though) to dictate a reply. It works well in my case. And the Activity app reminds me to stand and take a walk if I'm sitting for too long. And all these still in its infancy. Expect more apps and better watch apps in future.
slugzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:01 PM   #431
Supremacy Member

my wrist is 130mm
so it cant fit?
U should get the 38mm
trd2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:04 PM   #432
Supremacy Member

I love my Apple Watch to bits. Now my Omega is permanently retired. I used to keep myself updated in the developments and news of new swiss timepieces. Now not anymore. Whenever I see someone with a mechanical watch or some other conventional watches I just see them in a different light - sort of like an archaic and old fashioned wrist device that I'm glad I'm no longer associated with. Somehow the reverence I used to have with the artistry of Swiss mechanical watches is lost.

I use it mainly for reminders of my next appointment (I use the calendar extensively). It's much quicker to just take a glance than having to pull out my phone. Incoming messages can be read much quicker too. It's a perfect tool to acknowledge small bits of information like messages and notification. And I used Siri (need to be in a quiet environment though) to dictate a reply. It works well in my case. And the Activity app reminds me to stand and take a walk if I'm sitting for too long. And all these still in its infancy. Expect more apps and better watch apps in future.
U bring up an interesting topic. What does your daily watch or luxury watch end up? Rotating doesn't make sense cos the idea of using apple watch is to track fitness etc
trd2970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #433

Apple Watch will get my daily wrist time. Need it more for the wealth of info it provides. Time is actually a secondary feature. Just like smartphones the call function is a secondary feature to me. The mechanical watch I keep in a winder.
slugzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:33 PM   #434
Master Member

anyone bought screen protector or case for your watch?
i also looking for a stand...
rza29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:55 PM   #435

bought the spigen tpu case... fits just fine. As for the screen, bought a cheapo 8" screen protector from daiso and cut to size... cut wrongly can redo again since its so big...
manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.