HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch

Like Tree121Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2015, 07:42 PM   #931
Arch-Supremacy Member

anybody got issues w Bluetooth connection?

mine dropped randomly and sometimes I don't even know the watch is not paired w the phone until I check the missed calls or notifications on my iPhone.
If your watch is not connected, there's a symbol of a phone with a slash across in red to indicate that. So far mine has no issues.

Did you update to 2.0.1 yet?
Old 27-10-2015, 08:58 AM   #932
Master Member

If your watch is not connected, there's a symbol of a phone with a slash across in red to indicate that. So far mine has no issues.

Did you update to 2.0.1 yet?
updated liao leh. its after the update that i got this issue.

sometimes like out of range (go toilet but phone charging on desk), come back, it wont auto connect.

or sometimes it just couldn't connect to the iphone even though bluetooth on. i had to turn off n on bluetooth on iphone for both to pair.

hmmm
swgj86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2015, 12:12 PM   #933
Arch-Supremacy Member

sometimes like out of range (go toilet but phone charging on desk), come back, it wont auto connect.

or sometimes it just couldn't connect to the iphone even though bluetooth on. i had to turn off n on bluetooth on iphone for both to pair.

hmmm
Strange as I never experienced that whether on 1.0.1 or 2.0.1.
Old 29-10-2015, 08:21 PM   #934

Can anyone modify the default messages to work on whatsapp? I set it using the Apple Watch app on iPhone but it is still showing the defaults on Apple Watch when I hit reply for whatsapp.
Chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 08:59 PM   #935

Can anyone modify the default messages to work on whatsapp? I set it using the Apple Watch app on iPhone but it is still showing the defaults on Apple Watch when I hit reply for whatsapp.
So U want when hit reply on your AW, it will unlock your iphone and await for your reply of the message?
maxheadroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 09:12 PM   #936

So U want when hit reply on your AW, it will unlock your iphone and await for your reply of the message?
No. Apple Watch already have the function to reply directly to whatsapp notifications. What i want to know is can anyone change the default messages and it works with the quick reply for whatsapp
Old 30-10-2015, 09:45 AM   #937
Master Member

hmmm
only happened initially...
and usually off and on both devices solves 90% of all known issues.

now, if my 6S in dock, i go toilet with AW in hand,
AW will show the red icon when i am peeing, then come back to desk, the red icon will be gone (aka, auto re connect already)
sk0065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 10:09 AM   #938

On the topic on whatsapp, I do get notifications on whatsapp, however when i reply to my group chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply wouldn't be send over, but when i reply to the individual chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply gets send over. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Thanks!
benz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 10:39 AM   #939

only happened initially...
and usually off and on both devices solves 90% of all known issues.

now, if my 6S in dock, i go toilet with AW in hand,
AW will show the red icon when i am peeing, then come back to desk, the red icon will be gone (aka, auto re connect already)
Maybe your peeing too strong cut the signal..😜
sk0065 likes this.
alsonstc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 01:27 PM   #940

On the topic on whatsapp, I do get notifications on whatsapp, however when i reply to my group chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply wouldn't be send over, but when i reply to the individual chats on whatsapp via the AW, the reply gets send over. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Thanks!
ya seems like a bug now on group chats not just for whatsapp. Even Facebook messenger too. I tried restarting both iphone and apple watch seem to help abit but still not 100%
Old 12-11-2015, 09:51 PM   #941
Supremacy Member

anyone tried running runkeeper and activity app at the same time on apple watch for a run.

my observation, the app that is in the background will not track anything.
e.g. i start runkeeper follow by activity app, activity app will get al the stats wheresle when runkeeper will revert to startup mode..

same as the reverse order for activity app then runkeeper, runkeepr will have stats and activity none.
Presto80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2015, 07:04 AM   #942

Just like to check do you all use the wake screen on wrist raise function? For myself, I do initially have the function on but realised that it drains the battery quite fast. When I'm on my keyboard, the screen wakes itself up many a times due to the position of my wrist.

Cheers!
benz1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2015, 02:54 PM   #943

Just like to check do you all use the wake screen on wrist raise function? For myself, I do initially have the function on but realised that it drains the battery quite fast. When I'm on my keyboard, the screen wakes itself up many a times due to the position of my wrist.

Cheers!
Yes, I do use it since the beginning.
Old 15-11-2015, 07:15 PM   #944
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cheers!
I'm not bothered by that as it's supposed to function as it is and also not bothered by batt life as it's a smartwatch anyway.

That being said, I just received a Milanese Loop strap from my wife for Christmas present and upcoming 1st-year wedding anniversary.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:34 PM   #945
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is it still too late to buy the Apple Watch? Or should i wait for Watch2?
winorlose is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.