HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Apple Watch

Like Tree121Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2015, 04:22 PM   #91

the cases make the apple watch looks cheap.
best without the case.
Well, beauty lies on the eyes of the beerholder. To you it may look like cheap, but to others it may look awesome, ok or so so... But of course, I respect your opinion.

It all boils down to preferences (some OCD, some wants to resell, some wants to change the color, some wants it to look robust, and some just wants to put cases on anything lol)
stanleyj likes this.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:22 PM   #92

Just wondering - anyone want to beta test Watch OS 2 and iOS 9 ?
I have access in case anyone wants.
Sure! So do I PM you or something?
digiMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 04:29 PM   #93

Ya, PM me pls.
CoffeeLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:37 AM   #94

Trade half Apple watch Sports Bands sizes

Anyone wants to trade Sports bands?

Trade my M/L size to your S/M size
gigmasjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:00 AM   #95

Just wondering - anyone want to beta test Watch OS 2 and iOS 9 ?
I have access in case anyone wants.
Take note ladies and gents, once you install WatchOS 2, you will not be able to downgrade it (for now) back to the previous version.
Old 13-06-2015, 11:54 AM   #96

Yes, you won't be able to downgrade and one of my friend who installed had his bricked but lucky for him, he is in the US and went to the Apple Store there to swap for a new one
CoffeeLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 05:53 PM   #97

Anyone face problems with your notifications on your Apple Watch? My is intermittent, sometimes it sends notifications, sometime it does not when my iPhone is unlocked.

I have tried most of the solutions i found on the internet like resetting the watch, disconnecting and connecting the bluetooth and turning on and off the notifications but all no use.

The only thing that works all the time is phone calls but for whatsapp, Facebook, messages notifications are erratic!

Do i have a defective apple watch?
ahchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 06:11 PM   #98

Anyone face problems with your notifications on your Apple Watch? My is intermittent, sometimes it sends notifications, sometime it does not when my iPhone is unlocked.

I have tried most of the solutions i found on the internet like resetting the watch, disconnecting and connecting the bluetooth and turning on and off the notifications but all no use.

The only thing that works all the time is phone calls but for whatsapp, Facebook, messages notifications are erratic!

I also experience the same that then the phone is unlocked, no notifications are sent to the watch (other than those handled by the watch natively such as Activity notifications.) I think it is not a bug, rather an optimization where WatchOS assumes you are using the phone when it is unlocked. My take on it is that iOS should at least have a setting to force notifications to the Watch regardless of lock status.
speedster4005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 10:09 PM   #99

The watch is contextually aware that you are using the phone and does not send you double notifications and double vibrations etc. I'm loving how this works. It is smart in many small instances like this, pretty well refined as a 1.0 OS.
dreamvyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 10:35 PM   #100

The watch is contextually aware that you are using the phone and does not send you double notifications and double vibrations etc. I'm loving how this works. It is smart in many small instances like this, pretty well refined as a 1.0 OS.
Agreed. I love the way my iOS devices and Apple Watch handle notifications.
falseflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 05:38 AM   #101

yup if you have used pebble before it is quite irritating when you are using your iPhone and your watch keep vibrating to notify you but you can actually see the notification on your phone
Chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 08:03 AM   #102

What I mean is even when my iPhone is locked, the notifications are erratic. I received less than 10 notifications in my four days of use! Only the phone call notifications work all the time
ahchee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #103

What I mean is even when my iPhone is locked, the notifications are erratic. I received less than 10 notifications in my four days of use! Only the phone call notifications work all the time
if your iPhone is receiving the notifications while it is locked and you have set it to send to the Apple Watch (under the Apple Watch app) but your Apple Watch is not alerting you then something is wrong.

Might want to wait for 26 June or later when they have stocks in hand to see if you can do an exchange
Chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 09:59 AM   #104

I have no problems getting notifications on my watch. Btw my watch is set to 'mirror' my iPhone. Which means, my watch receives whatever notifications my phone receives.
ianfann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2015, 11:20 AM   #105
Supremacy Member

Yes and the navigation on this watch is just great for a driver. The way the turn by turn notify is awesome through the haptic.. someone really thought about it rather than suka suka hantam an app.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.