Apple Watch

Jehuti2468

Reaction score
Last year I bought my apple watch from Tokyo and the salesman told me can't claim warranty from sg

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Bro 1 important question
Any major difference between iwatch japan & sg version?
From my understanding, u cant silent camera shutter for japanese iphone
I wonder If theres any major difference between iwatch japan & spore
Heading to tokyo tomorrow & hoping to buy iwatch since i cant find any in spore
Thx in adv

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro 1 important question
Any major difference between iwatch japan & sg version?
From my understanding, u cant silent camera shutter for japanese iphone
I wonder If theres any major difference between iwatch japan & spore
Heading to tokyo tomorrow & hoping to buy iwatch since i cant find any in spore
Thx in adv
My iPhone is local set while iwatch is Jap set.

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No noticeable difference between iwatch japan & spore?
I mean everything works like normal iwatch?
Sorry for stupid question :s13:
Just wanna make sure that i wont regret my purchase

my jap iwatch works well with my sg iphone. but maybe i just use it for the clock function only. my main phone is android.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does apple watch able to track your sleep time? like when you deep sleep etc?

byteyou

Reaction score
I order SS Series 2 on 14th Oct on apple store online, delivery data between 7th to 14th nov, till now have not shipped. Hopes of getting it on the 7th seems pretty impossible now. Anyone had any luck of getting it early?

Carcharias

Reaction score
Was recommended by the epicentre guy that I should get series 1 and add on Apple care instead of series 2 since I'm not going to swim in it. What u all think?

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I got the Watch S2 and use it for swimming. It pretty awesome for tracking swimming status ... and there is a function that auto produce of audible sound that discharge the water in the watch as claimed. I find that if you can afford it, just get the S2. Worth it

Was recommended by the epicentre guy that I should get series 1 and add on Apple care instead of series 2 since I'm not going to swim in it. What u all think?

tec_geek

Reaction score

It's pretty good too. The Series 1 has got the dual core that the Series 2 has as well which Gen 0 doesn't.

If you don't need the built in GPS and usually run with your iPhone, the Series 1 is good too. Also, if the display is bright enough on the Series 1 as compared to the Series 2 which is about 2x much brighter.

The battery life on both Series 1 & 2 is good too as seen from reviews when compared to Gen 0.

Calvin83

Reaction score
It's pretty good too. The Series 1 has got the dual core that the Series 2 has as well which Gen 0 doesn't.

If you don't need the built in GPS and usually run with your iPhone, the Series 1 is good too. Also, if the display is bright enough on the Series 1 as compared to the Series 2 which is about 2x much brighter.

The battery life on both Series 1 & 2 is good too as seen from reviews when compared to Gen 0.

Considering that it does not have GPS, is the battery life of Series 1 better than Series 2?

revogsx

Reaction score
it is because series 2 is always out of stock. so that guy tries to sell you on what is available :)

sharshar

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sharing s2 stock arrived at harvey norman suntec today!

Finally purchased 42mm space grey sports :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.