www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Apple Watch (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/apple-watch-374/)
-   -   Apple Watch Series 4 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/apple-watch-374/apple-watch-series-4-a-5900632.html)

|XcElLeNcE| 06-10-2018 02:32 PM

AW 40mm SB SS still available.

wolfverine88 06-10-2018 02:57 PM

Gold SS AW with Hermes deployment buckle or complete Silver SS Hermes AW :s13:....

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1945/...3be40d429a.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1903/...6506837344.jpg

daniely2018 06-10-2018 05:15 PM

Just checked online, it seems Apple store still have stocks for today for Nike+ S4.

I wonder if they will have also for authorized resellers.

tec_geek 06-10-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniely2018 (Post 116890820)
Just checked online, it seems Apple store still have stocks for today for Nike+ S4.

I wonder if they will have also for authorized resellers.

According to my friend, he said last night (Friday night), the store (at Bugis) just received stocks for the Nike+ S4 and he had bought one from there.

But not sure now if it has been sold out.

Jirachi 06-10-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfverine88 (Post 116888931)
Gold SS AW with Hermes deployment buckle or complete Silver SS Hermes AW :s13:....

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1903/...6506837344.jpg

I prefer this one.

wolfverine88 06-10-2018 07:13 PM

I am slowly growing to like the silver SS as well :)! This is esp so when paired with the leather straps. Also, note that the strap lugs are typically silver SS also. As such, if you look closely on the gold SS with the leather strap, the are actually 2 tones between the gold watch and the silver lug on the strap - minor but could be a big deal to some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jirachi (Post 116892250)
I prefer this one.


jeffprobst 06-10-2018 08:05 PM

imagine theres is a knock off version of the hermes leather strap. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jirachi (Post 116892250)
I prefer this one.


NiShiZhu 06-10-2018 08:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/gHbxSuJ.jpg
With the Hermes indigo Bleu stripe

jeffprobst 06-10-2018 08:31 PM

any good 3rd party leather strap to intro?

Errz 06-10-2018 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffprobst (Post 116893207)
imagine theres is a knock off version of the hermes leather strap. lol

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?sp...=578559995597&

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?sp...d=564822141603

not sure of the quality thou

ecneret_eel 06-10-2018 10:14 PM

guys, if you’re looking for quality custom leather straps, do consider Jason and Sherron

ksksksks 07-10-2018 12:16 AM

Very nice.

Anyone gotten gold stainless steel? Still waiting for it to ship

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiShiZhu (Post 116893456)
https://i.imgur.com/gHbxSuJ.jpg
With the Hermes indigo Bleu stripe


Jirachi 07-10-2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiShiZhu (Post 116893456)
https://i.imgur.com/gHbxSuJ.jpg
With the Hermes indigo Bleu stripe

Is this at the Apple Store? Because I didn’t think they will let you try the Hermes one.

wolfverine88 07-10-2018 12:56 AM

I was waiting and still have a gold SS shipment for 18 Oct. However, as I pointed out in my earlier post, I am not slowing being swayed to go with the Hermes silver SS ones as I have tried a few leather / metal straps and I think they go best with silver SS.

I'm deciding if I should pay ~ $700 more to go with the Hermes ones. Is it worth it for the following extras:
1) Hermes watch face
2) Hermes leather strap
3) Hermes orange sport band
4) Extra 1 year of warranty

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksksksks (Post 116896807)
Very nice.

Anyone gotten gold stainless steel? Still waiting for it to ship


tohchr 07-10-2018 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfverine88 (Post 116897442)
I was waiting and still have a gold SS shipment for 18 Oct. However, as I pointed out in my earlier post, I am not slowing being swayed to go with the Hermes silver SS ones as I have tried a few leather / metal straps and I think they go best with silver SS.

I'm deciding if I should pay ~ $700 more to go with the Hermes ones. Is it worth it for the following extras:
1) Hermes watch face
2) Hermes leather strap
3) Hermes orange sport band
4) Extra 1 year of warranty

I like the silver ss and I did buy the hermes for that leather strap plus additional 1 year warranty too. Previously was using space grey colour and now wanna switch back to silver ss.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.