Apple Watch Series 4

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think very little value to trade in.

My S3 got $220 trade-in value with BrightStar

Are the watches currently on display at the Apple store.

From 21st September onwards.

It’s not about riches. It’s about how one is more willing to spend on more premium product that they really love.

Yeah, exactly.

i love the premium products but pocket no $$$$ so no love................

Well, this one you have to calculate and get a balance between premium and $$$. Take it slow or buy a premium that last long. Apple products are generally long lasting.

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My S3 got $220 trade-in value with BrightStar

Anyone has experience trading in with BrightStar before? I read about horror stories with BrightStar in other countries (damaged during shipping etc.) so i'm not too sure about this one. Also, if want to trade in we only need to return the watch without the default band/charger/packaging? :o

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How does this work? :)

First you need to have Apple Music subscription, then open up the music or radio app on the Apple Watch, turn on LTE on your Apple Watch (make sure not connected to iPhone) and from the apps, can directly stream music to your AirPods. On other BT earphones, need to select and connect then can play.

Do note that extensive music playing via this method will quickly drain battery off the Apple Watch.

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First you need to have Apple Music subscription, then open up the music or radio app on the Apple Watch, turn on LTE on your Apple Watch (make sure not connected to iPhone) and from the apps, can directly stream music to your AirPods. On other BT earphones, need to select and connect then can play.

Do note that extensive music playing via this method will quickly drain battery off the Apple Watch.

Just sync downloaded songs from phone to watch. No need LTE watch.
Play direct using BT to AirPod or other BT earphones

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sync downloaded songs from phone to watch. No need LTE watch.
Play direct using BT to AirPod or other BT earphones

That one limited songs, if stream via LTE to Apple Music can choose any song you wish.

elimmel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That one limited songs, if stream via LTE to Apple Music can choose any song you wish.

Enough la. I create playlist just for the watch. A couple hundreds of fav songs enough for my runs.
Imagine I run 1-2 hrs and stream with LTE, data and battery confirm die fast 😆

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.