Apple Watch Series 4

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Early sept. Jus received when i was overseas. Jus back ytd. Then saw the apple 4. I wonder is it camera tricks the apple 4 looks so slick
If you are still inside the 14 days window period, go and return it to the store at 100% refund, no questions asked.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The nice thing is the AppleCare+ for the aluminium and stainless steel version is the same price. :)

rvyne7

Reaction score
:p Unfortunately eSim is not available for Singtel Sim only plan.. Considering this lately.

zhicha0

Reaction score
Will the apple store still have stock this Friday or its all snapped up already and need to wait for 4 weeks delivery..

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will the apple store still have stock this Friday or its all snapped up already and need to wait for 4 weeks delivery..

They will have stock but you need to be early as well.. Unless you are planning to buy something that is not going to be popular... :s13:

dipznpipz

Master Member
Reaction score
I have Apple Watch series 0......1st gen...still in perfect working condition, on watchOS 4...

wanna get the series 4...but obviously cant trade in anymore and nobody will wanna buy on carousell....

but if i buy without getting rid of the series 0, my series 0 will become a white elephant at home.....anyone with same situation?

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
apple buyback scheme available for series 0?

I have Apple Watch series 0......1st gen...still in perfect working condition, on watchOS 4...

wanna get the series 4...but obviously cant trade in anymore and nobody will wanna buy on carousell....

but if i buy without getting rid of the series 0, my series 0 will become a white elephant at home.....anyone with same situation?

pangsaikang

Reaction score
The nice thing is the AppleCare+ for the aluminium and stainless steel version is the same price. :)

if u happen to be in HK. get the AC+ there for ur watch its much cheaper. i got mine there for my Sg bought S3 LTE when i was there.

im referring to AC+ only hor not the wtach esp the LTE version.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Two suggestions. You can give it to someone who needs a wearable to do fitness tracking or heart rate monitoring.

Another is to pair two watches to one phone. I just realized you can do that. So for certain riskier tasks, you can use the old one. Or if you getting the stainless steel and too uncomfortable to do fitness / sleep tracking with it, can switch.

https://support.apple.com/en-sg/HT205792

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi u apple staffs ar? just checking since u said got stocks.
ur infor chuin 1 right?

I am not the staff but according to them, all the products (except XR) will be available. They have already been assigned the stock. Likewise for other Apple retailers and telcos .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.