Apple Watch Series 4

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah didn’t know. hahaha. Just checked mine, at 88%. Bought it since launch day. Guess gonna follow me till next watch redesign.

Good. For battery replacement, they will not allow if health is above 80% even you are willing to pay.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
??? i bought it on launch day and been using it almost everyday, sleep.. exercising.. not common meh? Haha

Hmm.. not really. I have Apple Watch Series 3, that is nearly 3 years old. used daily too to participate HPB / AIA events and now still 92%.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the price 115 for all apple watches ?

Yes, same but do note you have to send in your watch for thorough inspection before they confirm on the charges. In the event, other components in the watch have issues, then the charges will be different.

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder if anyone knows how to burn the watch battery to below 80%, my watch is like 85% now with 1 month applecare left hahaha

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wonder if anyone knows how to burn the watch battery to below 80%, my watch is like 85% now with 1 month applecare left hahaha
Very hard especially now with their smart charging, battery health not going to deteriorate as fast as before. Higher chance of other components failing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.