Apple Watch Series 4

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone ordered Nike sports band 44mm gps space grey and gotten it alr?

In fact any Nike series 4 on hand now?

Those third party reseller got stock for this mah?

alvino

Reaction score
For me, I changed from AW1 to AW2 because of the ability of AW2 to be water resistance. From AW2 to AW3, the cellular wasn't a key factor for me to move.

For AW4, the extra 2mm and the end-to-end display are tipping factors for me to make the switch. The 2mm might not be significant in absolute terms but that is approximately 5% increase from 42mm - I'm serious about this as in reality, I find reading messages/emails a lot easier with the 44mm compared to the 42mm.
It’s probably more than 2mm increase. Note that not just Watch size increase they also increase the physical screen size closer to the edge than before. Physically it should be 4mm or more. IMO

saggice

Reaction score
series 4 watch size is similar as series 2 and 3.

i'm using series 3 spigen tough armour cover, fits perfectly.

It’s probably more than 2mm increase. Note that not just Watch size increase they also increase the physical screen size closer to the edge than before. Physically it should be 4mm or more. IMO

saggice

Reaction score
the slight thinner not noticeable leh lol
no gaps, fits nicely and snug the watch well

the only difference is that the screen is bigger and nicer than series 3, but the old cover does not block the screen too

The series 4 is thinner than the previous series.

Is there any noticeable gaps between the cover and the watch?

Martinremy

Reaction score
Apple Watch straps

Can tell me when ordering or buying direct, can I choose a different strap ? Or I have to take the one shown!
Also does the magnetic loop come off when swing hard? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.