Apple Watch Series 5

Sourabh565

Reaction score
So series 4 and series 5 only different is always on display. I presume those casing for series 4 should work on series 5 also. I currently using a series 3. Skip series 4 last year. It is time to get a series 5 with iphone 11 pro max
Great. I sold my series 4 (in very good condition) for 470. Now will buy series 5 from Airport @ around S$605 while flying. So getting an upgrade for S$135 which is not bad for me. AOD, bit faster performance, more storage and better internals.
Will be going for midnight green like Sport Band and pairing with iPhone Pro Max Midnight Green.

icheb

Reaction score
Anyone tried the magnetic leather loop before? Are they long lasting? Will they start fraying at the edges over time? I’m thinking of getting one after trying it at the Apple store .

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
pre-order my first smart watch and decided on AW series 5 as advised by ppl there arriving on Oct 7-9.

wat should i do when starting up?

:(

PetPet

Reaction score
pre-order my first smart watch and decided on AW series 5 as advised by ppl there arriving on Oct 7-9.

Just follow on screen instructions and you'll be fine.
Also welcome to the AW family.

mrnanq

Reaction score

which combination did u chose? tried putting in cart Apple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular, 40mm Gold Stainless Steel Case with Gold Milanese Loop, delivers or pickup on 20/9.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried the magnetic leather loop before? Are they long lasting? Will they start fraying at the edges over time? I’m thinking of getting one after trying it at the Apple store .

The magnet is lasting and no fraying so far. Patina is very nice after 5 years. Mine is the 1st gen leather loop.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting the Hermes SS Space Black?

The black tour band looks very sick along with that exclusive face.

reallyworry

Banned
Reaction score
which combination did u chose? tried putting in cart Apple Watch Series 5 GPS + Cellular, 40mm Gold Stainless Steel Case with Gold Milanese Loop, delivers or pickup on 20/9.

mine is Nike+ sliver aluminium 44mm...once order confirmed it is Oct 7-9 delivery..

if i order yesterday the delivery is Oct 4....but i was undecided on SG or SL...

Ends up today i decides on SL!!:s12:

palmtungsten

Reaction score
Anyone using Cellular version Apple Watch? Useful? Use for what purpose and which application? Can share. Tks

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Cellular version Apple Watch? Useful? Use for what purpose and which application? Can share. Tks

It’s like a standalone device with cellular. You can bring just the AW out to run and stream music without having to bring your phone. Location is also more accurate because of cellular. You can make calls from your watch. You can browse the web all without having your iPhone around.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Just realised that Apple reduced the price for Milanese loop and it’s now $149. 😊

icheb

Reaction score
Nike versions usually release abit later by a couple of weeks, hence the October delivery.

mine is Nike+ sliver aluminium 44mm...once order confirmed it is Oct 7-9 delivery..

if i order yesterday the delivery is Oct 4....but i was undecided on SG or SL...

Ends up today i decides on SL!!:s12:

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting the Hermes SS Space Black?

The black tour band looks very sick along with that exclusive face.

I am still thinking if I should get the black tour or the brown one..

But black only has that exclusive face?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.