Apple Watch Series 5

goldilocks

Reaction score
I am on series 4, but the always on feature is oh-so-good. And thinking if Hermes version... since its.. always on? Lol

goldilocks

Reaction score
Always on display leh. Should get Hermes. Ok, I am evil. Lol

I doubt so ehh. Should be available for the Hermes watches. Please stop tempting me!!!

I am looking at the titanium model but thinking about the colour comparability of the clasp zzz

drpanda

Master Member
Reaction score
I doubt so ehh. Should be available for the Hermes watches. Please stop tempting me!!!

I am looking at the titanium model but thinking about the colour comparability of the clasp zzz

Wah lao!!! Black Sold out for 44mm... I keep seeing this black is definitely nice.

Titanium also not cheap, must as well top up a bit more for Hermes!! :D

goldilocks

Reaction score
I am waiting for the actual device to see Hermes always on nice or not.

If looks good, I think Hermes is more worth buying.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So rich. 1k on a smart watch which has short life cycle is kinda heart pain for me to consider.

crobin

Reaction score
Wah lao!!! Black Sold out for 44mm... I keep seeing this black is definitely nice.

Hermes is still stainless steel .. so you pay for the name. At least the titanium you are paying for the material which is more high end.

crobin

Reaction score
In fact, the ECG should be the biggest influence to update.
ECG after you do a few times you would be bored and hardly use, unless you are having heart problem and need to check daily. The more compelling reason is always on. Just imagine you have a nice Apple Watch but when people look at it, you are just wearing a watch with a black face, but with Series 5, people can see your nice watch face all the time.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ECG after you do a few times you would be bored and hardly use, unless you are having heart problem and need to check daily. The more compelling reason is always on. Just imagine you have a nice Apple Watch but when people look at it, you are just wearing a watch with a black face, but with Series 5, people can see your nice watch face all the time.

The heart rate will still monitor and alert you of the condition before any crisis. As you know, you can’t be sure you are free of heart problem even after thorough checks.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol sold out ahh? Haha that makes my decision easier then.

I think I will go with the titanium model instead. Get the Hermes single tour strap later on.

mrnanq

Reaction score
titanium or stainless steel

titanium or ss?

yesterday still can mix & match on the web.

im looking @ the SS gold w milanese loop or titanium not sure which color but still with milanese loop.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agree. With the always on, the Apple Watch finally feels like a watch and not some electronics or fitness tracker that you wear on the your wrist. And if you can finally conveniently peek at your watch during meeting or when having a conversation with someone.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like silver SS with Milanese loop the best
.. looks just like a normal classy watch, especially now with AOD. Silver SS also match almost any band.

The thing is.. i seldom see people wear silver SS.. only me har? Thinking of getting SS series 5 again..

Yes silver SS is the best in term of colour compatibility with all bands since it’s a neutral colour. You can’t go wrong with silver SS. Still got mine series 0 SS Silver with Milanese loop till now.

goldilocks

Reaction score
Yes. Agree. My series 4 is SS with milanese. So classic.

Yes silver SS is the best in term of colour compatibility with all bands since it’s a neutral colour. You can’t go wrong with silver SS. Still got mine series 0 SS Silver with Milanese loop till now.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like silver SS with Milanese loop the best
.. looks just like a normal classy watch, especially now with AOD. Silver SS also match almost any band.

The thing is.. i seldom see people wear silver SS.. only me har? Thinking of getting SS series 5 again..

I've been wearing SS watch with Milanese since the original Apple Watch, to now the Series 4. Even with my next watch, it'll be the same.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.