Buy Apple Watch in Tokyo or HK?

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Going to Tokyo and HK in Dec

Want to buy Apple watch 3 for Mrs for her Xmas present?

Looking @ 38mm

Vs Sg price cheaper by $40~50 ...

If i am not wrong it's int warranty rite?

So should i buy in tokyo or HK? or Changi Airport cheaper?

junk0460

Reaction score
Bought a 42mm Nike+ in Tokyo last week. Get different answer from the sales assistant from the same shop, one said no intl warranty and another one said with 1 year intl warranty.

Anyway, it seems like I can purchase the AppleCare Plus from various countries on the website.

Chips

Reaction score
Bought a 42mm Nike+ in Tokyo last week. Get different answer from the sales assistant from the same shop, one said no intl warranty and another one said with 1 year intl warranty.

Anyway, it seems like I can purchase the AppleCare Plus from various countries on the website.

I think the warranty is international. I managed to get my series 0 Apple Watch that i bought from Paris exchanged in Singapore at A Labs.

zx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my 42mm from HK airport DG lifestyle. Cheaper by about $50. It has international warranty.

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most Apple devices are covered by international warranty, but there's a catch. The product itself must be on sale by the local Apple in order for them to service it locally. If I'm not wrong you'll still be able to claim warranty with Apple Orchard or call in to Apple but it has to be sent overseas for the repair.

E.g. If you get an Apple Watch with Cellular from Japan and run into problems back in SG, it'll be more troublesome as they don't have refurb for it immediately.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.