How to use WhatsApp on Apple Watch 4

nicepal

Reaction score
I doubt able to. only respond to WhatsApp notification possible..
doubt apple will open that up, they only allow message to have access and view and send sms... doubt they will open up to other messaging app for the time being..

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
I doubt able to. only respond to WhatsApp notification possible..
doubt apple will open that up, they only allow message to have access and view and send sms... doubt they will open up to other messaging app for the time being..

Incorrect. Telegram X has a Apple watch App from the iPhone app. It all depends on Facebook if they want to make an app for the Apple Watch. BUT knowing how facebook and Whatsapp works, there is very very little chance of it happening as you still will always need your iPhone around to send and receive messages on WhatsApp. Take whatsapp Web for example, still needs your phone connected to a network to do it.

nicepal

Reaction score
Incorrect. Telegram X has a Apple watch App from the iPhone app. It all depends on Facebook if they want to make an app for the Apple Watch. BUT knowing how facebook and Whatsapp works, there is very very little chance of it happening as you still will always need your iPhone around to send and receive messages on WhatsApp. Take whatsapp Web for example, still needs your phone connected to a network to do it.

true.....

for me.. still prefer to use main function from phone... or iPad... the watch merely for "sneak" preview of alerts or quick reply.....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.