ST NumberShare

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I checked again. Apparently don't have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe again if you are moving from the same watch models - AW4 to AW4? Don't know how true it is.

you need to, the esim is diff?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Called and they also confirmed I unsubscribed but still cannot

May I check if the rest restored from your old s3 watch or setup your s4 as new?

I’ve to wait until my AW4 arrives on Thursday. By tomorrow I’ll unsubscribe for my current AW3.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it’s better u ask them regarding penalty. I remember they told me need to state in the system else the billing dept will charge u.

Got one part was told unsubscribing is not the same as removing plan as the latter is terminating.

I suppose after unsubscribing from Singtel app, also need to go Apple Watch app to check if it's also unsubscribed.

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it’s better u ask them regarding penalty. I remember they told me need to state in the system else the billing dept will charge u.

mine got help me indicate in system that if i subscribe again cause im switching watch, should be okay.

Got one part was told unsubscribing is not the same as removing plan as the latter is terminating.

I suppose after unsubscribing from Singtel app, also need to go Apple Watch app to check if it's also unsubscribed.

i unsubscribe first but i forgotten if the watch show shows unsubscribed back then with my AW S3, currently paired to my S4 - shows not subscribed and asking me to setup but fail.

shadez9

Reaction score
So what is the correct way to reactivate numbershare when changing watches?

1) Unpair watch with Phone and delete plan
2) Unsubscribe Numbershare from the Singtel App
3) Wait 1-2 days and reactivate on the watch app on the iphone

Correct?

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If still cannot despite fully unsubscribed, need to call back Singtel and settle.

called and even they don't have an answer for me, they only told me they can see i already unsubscribed from system on 30th September 2018

Correct?

done this but i did step 2 first, then step 1 before i pair with new phone,

it's been 2 days, 48 hours ever since then and i cannot activate mobile plan on the watch app as it says i've already subscribed to numbershare on me current mobile.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Correct?

got so mafan?

i thought when aw3 LTE came out, there was a post by singtel saying to call 1688 and don't do anything such as unsubscribing?

they can help to migrate esim profile from one watch to another bah..

shadez9

Reaction score
got so mafan?

i thought when aw3 LTE came out, there was a post by singtel saying to call 1688 and don't do anything such as unsubscribing?

they can help to migrate esim profile from one watch to another bah..

I called and chat... they all tell me the same thing

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
called and even they don't have an answer for me, they only told me they can see i already unsubscribed from system on 30th September 2018.

Ok when I get my AW4 later this week I'll try it out first.

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest is ask me unpair and not use my watch for 24hours then try again

shadez9

Reaction score
Anyone tried to switch number share to a new device already? CSO had a call back to say don't need to unsubscribe. Just don't delete the plan when unpair and the when you pair with a new watch, the numbershare will pair accordingly with the new watch.

EroNasubi

Reaction score
you mean on my old S3 watch or current S4 watch?

S4 watch. You mentioned you were unable to resubscribe NumberShare on S4. Do you need unpair and pair S4 with iPhone again or simply go to mobile data setup to subscribe.

I have problem subscribe NumberShare for my S4 watch. But I have never subscribed NumberShare before (so the issue may not be the same as yours). I have called 1688 many times. The response from CSO are varies, one asked me to unpair and pair again, one asked me to wait for 24 hrs, one asked me to switch off Bluetooth on iPhone and switched off wifi on watch before subscribe. None of above works. I have unpair and pair a few times and each time have to setup the watch again, customized watch faces, added cards for Apple Pay etc. Very frustrating and yet, still cannot subscribe NumberShare. :mad::mad:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S4 watch. You mentioned you were unable to resubscribe NumberShare on S4. Do you need unpair and pair S4 with iPhone again or simply go to mobile data setup to subscribe.

I have problem subscribe NumberShare for my S4 watch. But I have never subscribed NumberShare before (so the issue may not be the same as yours). I have called 1688 many times. The response from CSO are varies, one asked me to unpair and pair again, one asked me to wait for 24 hrs, one asked me to switch off Bluetooth on iPhone and switched off wifi on watch before subscribe. None of above works. I have unpair and pair a few times and each time have to setup the watch again, customized watch faces, added cards for Apple Pay etc. Very frustrating and yet, still cannot subscribe NumberShare. :mad::mad:
Do u have the old multi sim? Same number on 2 physical sim?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.