HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Warranty for Asus Router

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2018, 07:48 PM   #1

Warranty for Asus Router

Hello,

I came across a used RT-AC87U on Carousell. Seller claimed that even though it is out of warranty, warranty coverage will be extended to 1-1 replacement in the event of a hardware fault. Is this true?
Spentaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 10:29 AM   #2
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Hi Spentaz,

RMA/repair applies only during the warranty period. So that is not true.

Thank you

Hello,

I came across a used RT-AC87U on Carousell. Seller claimed that even though it is out of warranty, warranty coverage will be extended to 1-1 replacement in the event of a hardware fault. Is this true?
ASUS@SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 07:28 AM   #3

Hi Asus, I have lost the receipt for ac66u and not sure if I have registered for online warranty before. Based on the box label it was likely manufactured in 2016. May I still claim warranty as the 5G wireless is failing intermittently.
weekeong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 09:14 AM   #4
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Hi Asus, I have lost the receipt for ac66u and not sure if I have registered for online warranty before. Based on the box label it was likely manufactured in 2016. May I still claim warranty as the 5G wireless is failing intermittently.
Hi weekeong,

Please drop us a PM with the serial number so that we can look it up. Without invoice, the warranty will be based on system record.
ASUS@SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 10:22 PM   #5

Hi Asus,

I have a RT-AC88U router that has issues with it 5ghz connection. Tried upgrading the firmware and resetting the router but to no avail. May I know if itís still covered by warranty? Production year was 2017.

Thank you.
Jamieson
jamieson_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 10:26 PM   #6

Hi Asus,

I have a RT-AC88U router that has issues with it 5ghz connection. Tried upgrading the firmware and resetting the router but to no avail. May I know if itís still covered by warranty? Production year was 2017.

Thank you.
Jamieson
call asus hotline, they can check using the serial number while u wait
dodongdodong is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.