HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Welcome to ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Like Tree16Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #16

I have ee pc 1025C with 1GB RAM. Can it be upgraded to 2GB RAM?
Old 15-05-2012, 11:43 PM   #17

Hi, I have a Asus notebook A42J, which I bought in Malaysia around 2010 august, but recently the GT335m is getting me problems that the windows keep on unrecognized the card. I try to uninstall the driver and reinstall it using the latest, it still wont work. Can I bring down to the service centre to have a check? or must I go back Malaysia service centre? Please advice, Thanks!
Old 23-05-2012, 11:28 PM   #18

Hi Asus,

My laptop battery is dead. Is it covered under the two year international warranty ? The laptop is 1yr+ old. Warranty ends coming Sept 2012.
Old 24-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #19

Anyone here ever had an issue with your AC adaptor switching off on its own? I was charging it while doing my work without a battery in my K43 and it just switched off on its own.

Thought was the mobo that was too hot so let it rest a while. Later worked with my battery in and plugged in AC adaptor. About 3 hours later, laptop indicated low battery which meant that the AC was the issue.

Any ideas if this is covered under the warranty. Own so many different laptops, first time AC charger giving problems.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #20

Hi, I bought an Asus X42JR laptop from the IT show in March last year and I think I didn't register the product, so is there any warranty for it?

Well there isn't really a problem, but the temperatures on my laptop are quite high and I'm concerned about it. I understand that the temperatures would increase during gaming, but even when it's idling, it's averaging around 70 degrees.

So I was wondering if I can bring my laptop there to solve the temperature problem and also to have a free reformat? And do I need to call the center before going down, or can I just straight away bring the laptop there?
Old 15-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #21
wai
Arch-Supremacy Member

This is ridiculous. Been trying for 1 hour to get connected to the service centre at Burn Road but either no one is answering or the call centre staff have no idea who to route me to. At the very least, have someone man the phone lines please. Also my messages to ASUS@SG went unreplied.

Some fantastic service you guys have
same problem here, no one pick up my call for notebook problem, got divert again and again until i reach a company that sell contact lenses??

Last edited by wai; 15-06-2012 at 04:34 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #22
Master Member

Hi,

I have a U36SG, it comes with a 500gb hdd, i want to change it to ssd, will it void my warranty? I understand that some prying needs to be done in order to change my harddisk.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #23

plugged in, not charging

I've a battery problem. My ASUS NX90 keeps showing "plugged in, not charging". Anyone has similiar problems or better still, a solution. The solutions i found on the internet requires me to remove the battery but my laptop's batt is built in
Old 07-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #24

Hi! thanks for this service, I have brought an Asus B121 slate 3 weeks ago during the recent pc show.

I do have 2 question,

1. can I purchase additional 2 years warrenty for my slate? (i've searched in this forum and appears that extended warranty are available for notebooks but I'm not sure about my slate)

2. my slate is having some serious issue. even if I am not operating my slate, there appears to be something "pressing" the top right corner of my screen.

Please refer to video:
http://youtu.be/2ZzBNLmx-WQ

As I would need to plan my schedule next week and I would like to send my slate to Asus service centre, please advice the duration of such "repair" and if there is a need to clean install (re-format) my slate.

I would need a loan set as well.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by _YM84_; 08-07-2012 at 08:56 AM..
Old 09-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #25

Red face Upgrade RAM on ET2410

Hi, I have a ET2410 currently has 4GB ram (original). How can I upgrade to 8GB myself, cannot find opening to access the ram slots ? Thanks in advance
Old 09-07-2012, 11:09 AM   #26
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Hi, I have a ET2410 currently has 4GB ram (original). How can I upgrade to 8GB myself, cannot find opening to access the ram slots ? Thanks in advance
Dear wiiplay,

It is complicated to upgrade RAM for ASUS ET2410 All-in-One PC, we do not recommend end user to do it on their own.

Free RAM upgrade service are provided by authorized personnel only during computer show at the moment.

Thanks.

For warranty information and repair status:
Click here to enquire

To purchase laptop or zenfone adapter/battery/accessories:
Click here to check the pricing and availability

Other general enquiries or feedback:
Email: marketing_sg@asus.com

*Response may take up to 2-4 working days. Please be patient.

For technical assistance, please contact +65 66369163 Operation hours: Mon~Fri 9:30am - 5:30pm, Extended hours on Wed 5:30pm - 7:00pm, Sat 09:30am - 12.30pm, Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.

Ensure that you have the product in front of you and that it is turned on, if feasible. In addition, please ensure that you have the following information available: Serial Number (E.g: F5N0BC022939214) Model Number (E.g: UX303LN) Problem encountered

Join ASUS Facebook
Subscribe to ASUS Youtube
Old 09-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #27

Dear wiiplay,

It is complicated to upgrade RAM for ASUS ET2410 All-in-One PC, we do not recommend end user to do it on their own.

Free RAM upgrade service are provided by authorized personnel only during computer show at the moment.

Thanks.
Thanks for the reply.
So can bring to your service center to upgrade to 8GB? How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Old 23-07-2012, 10:40 AM   #28
Master Member

Hi Asus,

recently purchase(1 july) a new n46vz laptop. already facing problem with the wifi connectivity.
it show connect to wifi, but no internet connect. was advice to update driver - tried problem still there. was advice to repair c drive - tried, problem still there?
within an hour there will be 2 drop in connection.
It is not an ISP issue as i did a ping test on another 2 laptop at home n there was not drop in connection..

Please advice what further option can i take? Does your service center open on sat?

thanks
nofate
Old 24-07-2012, 09:31 PM   #29

Hi Asus,

I have Asus UL30A (warranty expired) with fan noisy problem just started recently. Is there any cost to bring down to service centre for cleaning?

Since the fan noisy problems, the computer tend to take a long time to start up, shut down and even re-start. Is this the cause of the fan? Will it cause any problem to the computer?

Thanks

Last edited by jyaelee; 27-07-2012 at 11:42 AM..
Old 28-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #30

TF300TG is still faulty after sending to service centre THRICE

Hi, i bought a transformer pad tf300tg on 22 Jun as a birthday present for my kid. It has been giving us problems since the onset and i've been to the service centre 3 times (6 TIMES if you count the sending and collecting)

On 25 Jun, i sent the tablet to the service centre and asked for a possible 1-for-1 exchange (since it was meant to be a gift, and we hardly touched it as the problems came with the box). It was rejected outright.

I showed the service staff how the tablet flickers from screen to screen without any input and touch.

It took more than a week before the service centre said the tablet was repaired and for me to collect it back. I suspected it was a faulty touch screen, but i believe the service staff did little less than a hardware reset. They assured me the problem was fixed, but OBVIOUSLY IT WASN'T!

The second time i was down at the centre, the problem didn't surface there and then (you know how it goes; when you want it to show, if wouldn't show). I was turned back, since they wouldn't accept my verbal description. They said it's probably due to the apps i installed and told me to:
-- reset the tablet myself
-- install 1 app, monitor for a few days, before installing other apps

OBVIOUSLY IT DIDN'T WORK AGAIN

I did a reset and the screen was flickering again (before i even installed a single app!)

I video-recorded all the anamolies and showed it to the service centre on my third try. After collecting the tablet again on 26 Jul -- they told me they replaced some rubber parts and reset the hardware.

I asked them if they're sure this time round that it has been totally fixed. A resounding YES, followed assurances that they have done thorough testing.

As it was 7.30pm and after closing hours, i left it as it is.

Guess what?

THE SAME PROBLEM resurfaces 10 mins after my kid got a hold on it at home.

I'm at the end of the tethers; it's a TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME (i have to wait on average 1 hour each time, not to mention the leave taken, the time to travel there) and MONEY!

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO NOW??

(Throw it into the rubbish, said my 8-year old boy ...)
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.