Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Welcome to ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Like Tree16Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #46
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, ASUS eCustomer Service Center

Hi Asus,

I have Asus UL30A (warranty expired) with fan noisy problem just started recently. Is there any cost to bring down to service centre for cleaning?

Since the fan noisy problems, the computer tend to take a long time to start up, shut down and even re-start. Is this the cause of the fan? Will it cause any problem to the computer?

Thanks
Hello jyaelee,

Yes. there might be cost incurred. There could be other reason which may cause your notebook fan to be noise. You may want to bring your notebook down to our service center for a check up.

Thanks!

For warranty information and repair status:
Click here to enquire

To purchase laptop or zenfone adapter/battery/accessories:
Click here to check the pricing and availability

Other general enquiries or feedback:
Email: marketing_sg@asus.com

*Response may take up to 2-4 working days. Please be patient.

For technical assistance, please contact +65 66369163 Operation hours: Mon~Fri 9:30am - 5:30pm, Extended hours on Wed 5:30pm - 7:00pm, Sat 09:30am - 12.30pm, Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.

Ensure that you have the product in front of you and that it is turned on, if feasible. In addition, please ensure that you have the following information available: Serial Number (E.g: F5N0BC022939214) Model Number (E.g: UX303LN) Problem encountered

Join ASUS Facebook
Subscribe to ASUS Youtube
Old 15-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #47

Hi Asus,

recently purchase(1 july) a new n46vz laptop. already facing problem with the wifi connectivity.
it show connect to wifi, but no internet connect. was advice to update driver - tried problem still there. was advice to repair c drive - tried, problem still there?
within an hour there will be 2 drop in connection.
It is not an ISP issue as i did a ping test on another 2 laptop at home n there was not drop in connection..

Please advice what further option can i take? Does your service center open on sat?

thanks
nofate
Hello nofate,

Yes, our service center open on Sat 11am ~1pm.

I would suggest that you bring your notebook down to our service center for a check up. Our engineer would be able to advice you better.

Thanks!

Click here to enquire

For technical assistance, please contact +65 66369163 Operation hours: Mon~Fri 9:30am - 5:30pm, Extended hours on Wed 5:30pm - 7:00pm, Sat 09:30am - 12.30pm, Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.

Ensure that you have the product in front of you and that it is turned on, if feasible. In addition, please ensure that you have the following information available: Serial Number (E.g: F5N0BC022939214) Model Number (E.g: UX303LN) Problem encountered

Join ASUS Facebook
Old 15-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #48

Sorry, there are just too many posts.

I have done a PM to all instead. All users will receive a PM by end of tonight.

Thanks!

Click here to enquire

Join ASUS Facebook
Old 15-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #49

Dear all users,

Please kindly create a new thread for your feedback, technical or servicing questions instead of posting over in this thread as it could be hard to track progress of the issues.

Thanks!

Click here to enquire

Join ASUS Facebook
Old 18-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #50

Hi i am using a UX21E...i bought for about a year. There are 2 usb ports but 1 is not working...is there any thi i can do?
Old 18-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #51

Hi, I'm interested to get Asus ultra notebook. I use 3D softwares so must have min 8GB RAM, could you pls recommend which model I should get? I saw UX31 model has ivy bridge but only 4 RAM, can upgrade?

Pls advise.

Thanks
Old 21-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #52

Hi i am using a UX21E...i bought for about a year. There are 2 usb ports but 1 is not working...is there any thi i can do?
I encountered similar problem. Very often I found the usb on the right (near the power suppy) fails to respond. For example, when I connected a portable hard disc to the usb on the right, usually there is no response. Can anyone advise me how to solve this problem? No such problem for the usb on the left. Is this a common problem for ASUS Zenbook?
maliktarry likes this.
Old 22-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #53

Asus Padfone Extra Battery

Please advise where and how much it cost to get an additional battery for the padfone.

Thanks
maliktarry likes this.
Old 22-08-2012, 08:32 AM   #54

I encountered similar problem. Very often I found the usb on the right (near the power suppy) fails to respond. For example, when I connected a portable hard disc to the usb on the right, usually there is no response. Can anyone advise me how to solve this problem? No such problem for the usb on the left. Is this a common problem for ASUS Zenbook?
are you using same laptop as idiotical "UX21E"?

UX21E is using Fresco USB3.0 chipset, can you try update your USB 3.0 driver

Latest Fresco USB3.0 driver version 3.5.56.0

after install restart pc and test.

let me know the result, and what brand is your portable hard disc?
maliktarry likes this.

Last edited by poor_poor; 22-08-2012 at 08:35 AM..
Old 22-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #55

Thank you for your advice. My notebook is UX31E. My portable harddisk is from Samsung. Do you think I should try the upgrade?
The same problem happens with my printer. When I connect my Samsung ML-1610 to the usb on the right, no response from the printer. There is no such problem if I connect the printer to the usb on the left. However, it does not mean that the usb on the right is faulty, as I am able to use my mouse when it is connected to the usb on the right.
maliktarry likes this.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #56

Thank you for your advice. My notebook is UX31E. My portable harddisk is from Samsung. Do you think I should try the upgrade?
The same problem happens with my printer. When I connect my Samsung ML-1610 to the usb on the right, no response from the printer. There is no such problem if I connect the printer to the usb on the left. However, it does not mean that the usb on the right is faulty, as I am able to use my mouse when it is connected to the usb on the right.
UX31E using same USB3.0 chip as UX21E
maliktarry likes this.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #57

Asus warrenty

Hi,

i being researching on checking of the warrenty status. I purchase my laptop from comex (best denki) and being new to asus, i am unable to find my warrenty status. It comes with 2 year international warrenty.

my concern is : if several mths ltr, my laptop has a problem, how do i know that i am still under warrenty within the specific period of time?

I already have registered my product.
maliktarry likes this.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #58
Banned

Hi,

i being researching on checking of the warrenty status. I purchase my laptop from comex (best denki) and being new to asus, i am unable to find my warrenty status. It comes with 2 year international warrenty.

my concern is : if several mths ltr, my laptop has a problem, how do i know that i am still under warrenty within the specific period of time?

I already have registered my product.
your receipt is the best proof
maliktarry likes this.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:18 AM   #59

I am having the exact same problem! I just bought my ASUS K45V today and I registered my product on the website as there was an auto-prompt the first time I turned my laptop on. Is my warranty now considered activated then? I thought of purchasing extended warranty but they asked for some contract code from the warranty and I have NO idea where the heck I am supposed to get that from. Help!! Somebody!!
maliktarry likes this.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #60

Hi
I am using U24E.
My recovery DVD is broken, recovery partition is not work as well.
Now can enter BIOS
Still under waranty.
What shall I do?
maliktarry likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.