5D4N Perth Itinerery HELP

wanderluster

Reaction score
Will be heading to Perth End May with my family (no kids). Would appreciate if anyone can give any recommendations or advice to my itinerary. Thanks in advance!

Day 1 - Arrive at PER at night, head to hotel and rest for the night (any suggestions as to where I can go at night?)

Day 2 - Fremantle Weekend Market, Kailis Fish Market Café, Cicerello's, Little Creatures Brewery, Fremantle Prison, Fremantle Harbour, Round House, Chocolateria San Churro, Crawley Edge Boatshed (is this worth going?), Kings Park & Botanic Garden

Day 3 - Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower, London Court, Rent a car and drive down to Bunbury to rest for the night

Day 4 - Bussleton Jetty, Eagle Bay, Meelup Beach, Canal Rocks, Lake Cave, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Margaret River

Day 5 - Drive back to airport

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Sounds about right. Day 2 might be a little bit too packed but you can pick up some of the Perth sights on day 3 if you run out of time. The drive to Bunbury takes about 2 hours so there's plenty of time during the day.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.