HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Car Rental (Melbourne)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2019, 11:57 PM   #1
Supremacy Member

Car Rental (Melbourne)

Hi,

Anybody has experience with any rental agency that does after-hours car drop-off? I want to rent for a few days to do day trips out of the city and would like to return after office hours so that won't incur additional costs for nothing (additional day rental fee and overnight parking fees)

So far I only managed to dig up that Hertz has only one office that does it in Flinders street. I'm staying near the Queen Victoria Market.

Any advice is much appreciated!
Droicut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 05:30 AM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Hi,

Anybody has experience with any rental agency that does after-hours car drop-off? I want to rent for a few days to do day trips out of the city and would like to return after office hours so that won't incur additional costs for nothing (additional day rental fee and overnight parking fees)

So far I only managed to dig up that Hertz has only one office that does it in Flinders street. I'm staying near the Queen Victoria Market.

Thrifty in South Melbourne does after hours drop off as well.. just park by the road side and drop the keys into the key drop
beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:14 PM   #3

Hi,

Hertz has office at 8 Franklin street, 8am-5pm M- Fri
Avis is at 58 Franklin street 7.30am-5.30pm M-fri
owenowenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 09:06 PM   #4
Supremacy Member

Hertz has office at 8 Franklin street, 8am-5pm M- Fri
Avis is at 58 Franklin street 7.30am-5.30pm M-fri
I'm not confident in making it back by that time... Thanks for the info though

Thrifty in South Melbourne does after hours drop off as well.. just park by the road side and drop the keys into the key drop
Cool cool I'll search it up and check with them
Droicut is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.