HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2019, 08:35 AM   #631
Arch-Supremacy Member

Trying my luck here. Anyone has used youtrip to pay for car rental in Australia? Specifically bayswater car rental. Thanks!
TitanSmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2019, 03:40 PM   #632
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the info earlier, guys! Safely made the Perth trip to and fro.

Didnt drive much, as my sis in law wanted to drive. She was not allowed to drive the car with my name, but well, someone wants to be my chauffeur, why complain?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Eviltrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2019, 06:43 PM   #633

Trying my luck here. Anyone has used youtrip to pay for car rental in Australia? Specifically bayswater car rental. Thanks!
Hi,

Suggest you try DBS MCA. In the event you have excess funds in youtrip, at the moment you do not have any ways to withdraw or request a refund upon termination. There is also a fee being levied for inactivity.
Fliks. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2019, 11:27 PM   #634

Hey guys, I am renting car from Hertz in Perth. I will like to check if need to return car in clean condition? If yes, where can car wash? Is it the same as sg where we can car wash in petrol station?
hoaaron1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 05:07 AM   #635
High Supremacy Member

Hey guys, I am renting car from Hertz in Perth. I will like to check if need to return car in clean condition? If yes, where can car wash? Is it the same as sg where we can car wash in petrol station?
Yes, but i don't see many kiosk with car wash in Perth, this may have changed for now. And car washes in kiosk are mostly manual.

Depends on how dirty your car is, you don't have to actually return a clean car, because they would clean it for the next customer anyway..
beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2019, 01:00 PM   #636

Yes, but i don't see many kiosk with car wash in Perth, this may have changed for now. And car washes in kiosk are mostly manual.

Depends on how dirty your car is, you don't have to actually return a clean car, because they would clean it for the next customer anyway..
Oh I consider my car is quite dirty cos we went to farm areas and the inner car mat got dirt and soil. Jialat. Anyone knows how much is cleaning fee from hertz?
Old 26-05-2019, 12:29 PM   #637
Supremacy Member

Want to check, I am going to pay for my car rental only during car collection. Excess reduction payment can also be paid then?
ngsoonle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2019, 02:28 PM   #638
Supremacy Member

Want to check, I am going to pay for my car rental only during car collection. Excess reduction payment can also be paid then?
yes that is the case when I rented from Bayswater.

their damage excess waiver cost is capped at AUD 98, reduce AUD2500 to zero.
oceanicmanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2019, 03:48 PM   #639
Supremacy Member

yes that is the case when I rented from Bayswater.

their damage excess waiver cost is capped at AUD 98, reduce AUD2500 to zero.
Getting mine from Budget. Should be similar I hope. Thanks
ngsoonle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2019, 09:43 PM   #640

How on the ball are the traffic police around airport area? Contemplating to buy a car seat from a supermarket the next day after I rent the car as it is cheaper and brand new as compared to renting from car rental company. I.e. no car seat from car rental to airbnb. My Airbnb is 5 min drive from the airport.
yamkc58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 08:36 AM   #641
High Supremacy Member

How on the ball are the traffic police around airport area? Contemplating to buy a car seat from a supermarket the next day after I rent the car as it is cheaper and brand new as compared to renting from car rental company. I.e. no car seat from car rental to airbnb. My Airbnb is 5 min drive from the airport.
Should be ok for short drive, they are on the ball, just depends on your luck
beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 01:52 PM   #642
Supremacy Member

My 8 days there, I didn't see any of them until the day we were going to the airport, my sis in law spotted them setting up a mobile speed trap.

But still, better be safe than sorry.

Eviltrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 02:17 PM   #643

Oh I consider my car is quite dirty cos we went to farm areas and the inner car mat got dirt and soil. Jialat. Anyone knows how much is cleaning fee from hertz?
I returned the car yesterday and I wasn’t charged with any cleaning fees. The hertz officer said that the dirt and soil are ok. They will clean it themselves. Very different from sg..
Old 27-05-2019, 10:19 PM   #644
Master Member

I returned the car yesterday and I wasn’t charged with any cleaning fees. The hertz officer said that the dirt and soil are ok. They will clean it themselves. Very different from sg..
Thanks for the update!

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT
swirl360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2019, 10:51 PM   #645

My 8 days there, I didn't see any of them until the day we were going to the airport, my sis in law spotted them setting up a mobile speed trap.

But still, better be safe than sorry.

Ok, thanks
yamkc58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.