HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

llooking for travel buddy on a working holiday

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2014, 08:08 AM   #46

Didn't discover this thread when I was leaving sg to Nz. Anyway I am now in Nz since march 16. Wanted to extend another 3 months visa after the 6 months. However I got reservist in October. Anyone got any idea to defer it ?
Old 23-06-2014, 06:19 AM   #47

Didn't discover this thread when I was leaving sg to Nz. Anyway I am now in Nz since march 16. Wanted to extend another 3 months visa after the 6 months. However I got reservist in October. Anyone got any idea to defer it ?
are you in auckland now?
sorry can't help with ns stuff but goodluck!
veryred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #48

In ashburton now. Flew in to christchurch
Old 10-07-2014, 09:48 AM   #49

whops i did not check the thread. I am already in auckland for 2 over weeks. Will be here till mid july before I make my way down south. Are you in the area?
Hi, I am currently in Wellington. Drop me a note if you would like to meet up when you are in the area.

youatea(at)gmail(dot)com
youatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2014, 01:06 PM   #50

Reached akl few days ago.. Anyone in the area?
_Dave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2014, 07:15 AM   #51

Reached akl few days ago.. Anyone in the area?
i left akl a couple days ago and has alrady started travelling. are u on working holiday?
Old 20-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #52

Nope.. Think I mentioned to you before - I'm here to work full time :p
Old 25-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #53

oh ya right!
have fun in auckland!
Old 30-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #54

Hi guys,

Kinda inspired after reading some of the replies here. I was planning to apply for the work holiday visa for Jan 2015 after my NS and was wondering if you guys can confirm that we Singaporeans need to present a Medical Cert and and Xray when applying.
irwanmarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:45 PM   #55

Hi guys,

Kinda inspired after reading some of the replies here. I was planning to apply for the work holiday visa for Jan 2015 after my NS and was wondering if you guys can confirm that we Singaporeans need to present a Medical Cert and and Xray when applying.
no need
Old 02-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #56

Hi guys..

Came upon this thread and its nice to know Singaporeans are keen on doing this as I met alot of pple doing working holidays in NZ and none of them are from Singapore! anw after hearing their sharing and stories it really kinda tempted me, and Im really interested in going for a working holiday in NZ while im still within the age requirement!

Actually been in NZ 2 mths ago for a 1 mth trip and I really kinda like the lifestyle there and would like to experience working and travelling at the same time. Planning to do a working holiday over there next year!

Anyone planning to do so next year too? Maybe we can do it together? haha..

And also, anyone know if its possible to do working holiday in other countries as well, australia for eg?? I only know singapore allows NZ but not other countries? But im sure there are ways rite?

Thanks and Cheers!
orange1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:47 AM   #57

Hi guys..

Came upon this thread and its nice to know Singaporeans are keen on doing this as I met alot of pple doing working holidays in NZ and none of them are from Singapore! anw after hearing their sharing and stories it really kinda tempted me, and Im really interested in going for a working holiday in NZ while im still within the age requirement!

Actually been in NZ 2 mths ago for a 1 mth trip and I really kinda like the lifestyle there and would like to experience working and travelling at the same time. Planning to do a working holiday over there next year!

And also, anyone know if its possible to do working holiday in other countries as well, australia for eg?? I only know singapore allows NZ but not other countries? But im sure there are ways rite?

Thanks and Cheers!
Hi, I'm interested in the trip and looking for a buddy as well. Feel free to update me with your plans
addyho likes this.
Appendix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 06:29 AM   #58

Hi guys..

Thanks and Cheers!
For Singaporeans, only can do in NZ
Old 14-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #59

Hey guys, I've the intention to do it in February. Anyone can fill me up on details? I'm kinda scared, I wouldn't mind if anyone were to join me on this. Thanks in advance. xoxo.
Oikonomia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2014, 02:32 PM   #60

what are you scared of? just do it! i believe the people here can offer help if you need it
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.