My December Gold Coast trip

seianko

Suspended
Reaction score
The weather is not so bad at melb or tassie?
melb heat waves comes in january mostly. Dec is relatively ok heat there is la but have wind so it is bearable

occassionally it is Hot in dec but u will be so lucky to meet that

faithgurl

Reaction score
melb heat waves comes in january mostly. Dec is relatively ok heat there is la but have wind so it is bearable

occassionally it is Hot in dec but u will be so lucky to meet that

Thanks for sharing. At least something to consider.

orbea88

Reaction score
december weather is GC not so bad, sometimes depending on which period. Was there during Xmas period till the new year, temperature was ok, not too hot or cold. Night time can be chilly with the wind, didn't have to on aircon most of the nights. Just open the window

donald83

Master Member
Reaction score
At Sunshine Coast now staying at Caloundra. So boring here and nothing to do

limchooc

Reaction score
Heading to Gold Coast this Dec with the family. Here is my itinerary:

Day 1 : Arrive at Gold Coast at 9 am via Scoot, pick up rental car. Sky Point, Beach, Paradise Jet Boating.

Day 2: Dreamworld.

Day 3: Transfer to Brisbane. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Queen Street Shopping, Mount Coot-tha.

Day 4: Tangalooma Day trip.

Day 5: Transfer to Sunshine Coast. Glasshouse Mountains, Maleny, Montville.

Day 6: Yandina “Ginger Town”, Eumundi Market, Noosa Hastings Street.

Day 7: Noosa National Park. Transfer to Gold Coast.

Day 8: Pacific Fair shopping. ???

Day 9: Return rental car, depart from Gold Coast @ 8 am.

Q1. At the end of day 2 (Dream World) should I go directly to Brisbane and spent a night there or return back to Gold Coast and go to Brisbane the next morning.

Q2. At the end of day 7 (Noosa) should I go directly to Gold Coast or spent a night at Noosa and return to Gold Coast next morning.

Q3. On day 8 is spending the whole day shopping too much ? Is there other thing to do. (Note: we have been to Gold Coast on packet tour before so do not want to go for another theme park)

Any other comment are welcome. Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.