My Melbourne Itinerary

m@maboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is singtel autoroam signal strong along GOR?

ST co partner with Optus... should be okay... in any case, if you are worried, get another provider as a backup.

I don't think there is any blind spot along GOR.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No issues on the main GOR, if you veer off into the smaller roads into the Otways, there may be no signal regardless of provider.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Can hyundai elantra handle the sharp bend at GOR?

It's perfectly fine. Drove this exact model to the GOR last month.

Need to apply each time you travel to australia?

It's valid for 12 months from the approval date. It provides unlimited entries within this 12-month period. Each entry can stay up to a maximum of 3 months.

Warlock86

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am wondering if it is better for me to take uber from Mel airport to Mel CBD with Uber as I am with a group of 5. At the same time, I was reading from other sites that they mentioned to place the pick up area out of airport but informed the driver on which carpark to meet. In that case, I can save money. Is it that how you guys do it?

Yours sincerely,
WL

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am wondering if it is better for me to take uber from Mel airport to Mel CBD with Uber as I am with a group of 5. At the same time, I was reading from other sites that they mentioned to place the pick up area out of airport but informed the driver on which carpark to meet. In that case, I can save money. Is it that how you guys do it?

Yours sincerely,
WL

Sure you can , 5 pax with luggage, you probably need a mini van... Not many of these UberXL around..

Other choice is maxicab..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.