HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Need advice for those stay in gold coast or frequent travel there!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2019, 12:32 AM   #1

Need advice for those stay in gold coast or frequent travel there!

Hey guys,

I have a dilemma now. Scoot decided to play punk and change our return flight timing to SG from 9am plus flight departure to 7am plus departure.

I do a research and the first bus left broadbeach south to airport about 5am ish, its definitely not enough time for us to reach the airport and check in on time and not able to take the flight,

So i kind need help in this if you guys have like alternatives. I see avis rental car only open for drop off at 6am the earliest so idk how long they will take to inspect the car.

My plan was to rent a car at the airport a day before my flight back and drive back to my bnb so that we can drive to the airport and reach about 5am and park at the carpark for a while and we go check in first then return the car at 6am. Any other alternatives? Thanks
toophat15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 09:17 AM   #2

There is no need to park a the car park. You can go to the airport anytime (4am, 5am etc), drop your wife/luggage at departure hall, then drive straight to avis rental office, park there and then drop the key into the box (usually near the door). Probably need to walk over to the departure hall.

Ang mo country are like that, after office hours just drop the keys into box, for car rental, hotel etc.
AMAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.