for Travel around 13 June to 25 June (Plus or minus)

hjx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which airline have good deals for travel to Melbourne. Thanks

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
which airline have good deals for travel to Melbourne. Thanks

The school term finishes on 24 June in Melbourne, so good luck on your return flights - you'll need it.

Even on Scoot, using the "MOOMOO" promotion code, you're still looking at $700 before meals and luggage. That's currently the cheapest non-stop fare.

devilpinky

Reaction score
hjx: try skycanner see what are the options available.
SQ/ Qantas was having some promotion, you can try and see if you can get any deals there.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Unless got sale.If u want good deal. U should start 3 to 6 months before the actual departure date. SIA lowest I seen to Melbourne so far is about $600++. Watch out for Emirates and Qantas fare price too.

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked Emirates. 24 June - 3 July ($670)

A380 airplane, very comfortable.

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Agree this is one of the cheapest full fledged flights.. Just look out for scoot and jetstar..

Especially since Emirates upgraded from the 777 to the A380 this year. The 777 is very squeeze as they put in an extra seat every row, but the A380 has plenty of space.

Qantas has offers around the same price sometimes as well. Their fleet of A330 is currently going through a refurbishment, and will be completed later this year. The seat is very nice, with a good touch screen and I like the foot net (think of it as a foot rest but made with nets). The food served on board is horrible though.

But of course, Singapore Airlines have promotions as well, usually for bookings at least 4 months in advance, and/or 2/3-to-travel. If the flights are for the same price, you wouldn't choose anything else.

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
I think American express credit with SIA having sale to Melbourne for $658.

hjx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can share the link to the Amex promotion? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.