Visa to Australia

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
Got my visa done within business hours. First application had an error but the new one was error free! Thanks Ms Kang!

pf10722

Reaction score
Hi Mrs Kang,

Thanks for helping me get 6 pax visa done so quickly !!!!! Excellent services and I will continue to use your services for aus visa.

tan

kianlim

Reaction score
Australia Visa Application

Hi Ms Kang, I have just sent the application.
Thank you in advance!

happiee

Reaction score
OMG.. have been so busy. Almost forgot to apply for VISA if not bcos I mention to someone about my trip! Fortunately still have few days and based on the forumers comments on Ms Kang.. i m keeping my fingers crossed n counting for her help! Thanks to all n Ms kang in advance!
Will get on to the email right away!

happiee

Reaction score
Home Address

Sorry.. was too tired last night.. may I know if we need to provide full home address? Or can we just put Singapore? Is there a reason why they need the full address? I am little concerned with the security...

Can anyone advise? thanks..

tictactor

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry.. was too tired last night.. may I know if we need to provide full home address? Or can we just put Singapore? Is there a reason why they need the full address? I am little concerned with the security...

Can anyone advise? thanks..

Hey, Aussie govt needs your address! If you have doubts, can go try applying via their official site for 20AUD. Part 3 of particulars will need your address. Hope this helps :)

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huge thanks to Ms Kang for her awesome and fast service. Did not expect a reply from her so early in the morning. Thank you once again Ms Kang for your help!

EEXOOO

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you Miss Kang. VISA approved within less than 30mins!
The efficiency and generosity is shocking!

happiee

Reaction score
Hey, Aussie govt needs your address! If you have doubts, can go try applying via their official site for 20AUD. Part 3 of particulars will need your address. Hope this helps :)

Thanks to the lovely folks here for the great deal and help!
Just came back from my trip. Everything works well. Just that the checking part was pretty tedious even if it didn't require as many details.

*thumbs up!*

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.