Visa to Australia

tuzantar

Reaction score
Hi Team kang, just emailed u regarding my application abt 20mins ago. Pls get back to me asap. Thanks

monsterpoke

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang

I just sent you an email for my urgent visa request - would appreciate if you could get back asap to me?

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

Thumbs up for your service! applied thru you 5 years ago and will do so again this time (is it still free if I meet all conditions?)

Can I check if I apply for my spouse (not EDMWER), is she entitled a free visa too, parked under my account?

Thanks for your answer!

gnooliew

Reaction score
Team Kangaroos' processing is very fast. Instructions in the email is also quite clear and easy to follow!

reson90

Reaction score
Thanks Kang for the quick responsive Visa! Everything under 20mins very efficient highly recommended.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
SINGAPORE - Singaporeans who travel to Australia can get a new visa that will let them enter the country for up to three months at a time over six years.

This will make it easier for them to travel to Australia for business and pleasure, instead of having to apply for a fresh permit every few months.

The visa, which is exclusive to Singaporeans, was announced on the first day of Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's three-day visit to Singapore.

It will begin by Jan 1, 2018.

Anyone knows how much & where to apply this huh? :s11::s11::s11:

Apply thru VFS (Under Subclass 600)
http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/singapore/visitor_visa.html
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Visasupport/Pages/subclass-600-long-validity-option-singapore-nationals.aspx
Takes few days to process and prices also very "exclusive" :s12:

Last edited:

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you kangaroos_kang for the fast and reliable service.

I emailed at 11:07pm on Sunday and Visa approved on within 7 mins.

Second time using their service and is very satisfied.

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time using this service..

Extremely fast and easy.. all done in 18 minutes for 7 ETAs.

Thank you!!!

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wow. I'm simply impressed by the speed of this service. It took them less than 5 minutes to reply my email which I consider extremely fast in today's standards.

No issues with the application and everything went really smoothly.

Would definitely recommend my friends to use their service. First-timer here but definitely going to be a repeat customer.

Cheers!

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
might be off topic for ur question but then, quick reply to ur question will be book early, avoid peak periods, get budget airlines or do a transfer at jb senai airport n fly out from there if there's cheaper flight ticket...

u may use www.skyscanner.com.sg 2 monitor tic prices n set price alert too ...

another way; get the cheapest accident AIA plan n join AIA vitality...

check out this link n u can get 50% off emirates/airasia non-promo tickets if u hit platinum status.... to hit platinum, u nid to clock steps n adopt healthy lifestyle similar to HPB steps challenge...

https://www.aiavitality.com.sg/memberportal/rewards/travel

have a safe journey n if possible, get a 1st class honours n enjoy ur life there... :)

The cheaper way to fly via another city/airport, to Australia, is via Depansar, not JB. Via KL on Air Asia is also doable. Have you even checked if there's flights from JB to any part of Australia?

Also what peak and offpeak you talking about? Uni semester start and end is always the peak. Students go for studies, fly during off peak, arrive either too early or too late for semester start?

Last edited:

smiggleprincess

Reaction score
Yes,
I used kangerooskang for 3 visas, all done within hrs.
Cheap and trustworthy
Will use her again and recommend to all.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you Miss Kang and Team for ultra quick response!

replied within 5 mins and free for both me and my wife!

will definately use her service again!

note to use the new info template as I used the one back in 2015.

but miss kang was nice enough to process it nonetheless! thank you! :)

dlimye

Reaction score
Can someone advise me on how to use Miss Kang and team's service for application for Australia visa? Thank so much!

Wanted to pm to ask her but her inbox full :(

Avizoa

Reaction score
Really loved the service from ms Kang as I've previously applied 3 years ago and will do so again this time!
Is the offer for 2 free visa still available?

Anyway I have email you Ms Kang. Thanks for you help once again :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.