HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Visa to Australia

Like Tree359Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2018, 08:05 AM   #2626

For the past two months, there are many rejected cases for Singapore and Malaysia passports holders.

I would suggest all travelers to apply Australia Visa before you purchase the ticket.

Or apply 3-4 weeks before departure.

Cos once the Visa is rejected, it takes 1-3 weeks for the Australia Immigration to review your case.
Wow what are the reasons for rejection?
wrxkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 08:48 AM   #2627
High Supremacy Member

Ya curious why tourist visa would be rejected?
beano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 09:30 AM   #2628

Anyway, just applied visa with Team kang. Approved within 5 mins! That is SUPER FAST!
wrxkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #2629

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/lega/...n-been-refused
casualtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 10:05 AM   #2630

Ya curious why tourist visa would be rejected?
We wont be able to know the reason.
Cos Australia Immigration will liaise directly with the applicant.
Once it is rejected, must submit one whole list of supporting documents.

=========================

Additional supporting documents
The Department also requires you to provide additional information to determine that you genuinely intend to visit Australia for tourism or business visitor purposes. To assess your application, you need to provide a decision maker with information about yourself. This includes information about your intended travel and your personal circumstances.

You should provide:

1. A statement and itinerary regarding your intended stay in Australia. Please include evidence of any arrangements made (if any).

2. A list of your immediate family members (including full names and dates of birth), indicating which of these family members will be travelling with you.

3. Details of other travelling companions or people accompanying you on the trip other than family members. Please include their full name and date of birth.

4. Details of all family, friends and contacts in Australia. Please include their full names and dates of birth. Please indicate if they are Australian citizens or permanent residents. If not, please indicate visa status and reason for their stay in Australia.

5. Evidence of your employment / commitments. This could be:

a. A statement from the employer indicating your annual salary and that you have approved leave for your travel to Australia, or

b. If you and/or your sponsor are self-employed, business registration documents and financial records for the business (such as bank statements), or

c. Other evidence of incentives to return such as education or other commitments in your home country.

If you are not employed, please provide other evidence of your financial capacity or evidence from the person who supports you (including evidence of your relationship with that person).

6. Bank statements showing at least the previous two months’ transactions. Please include all bank accounts that you and/or your sponsor hold.
kangaroos_kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #2631

Much thankful for Team Kangaroos

Today is a Saturday night. I wasn't planning to apply for the aussie visa until about 2 weeks later. But I read what Team Kangaroos last posted, regarding the recent rejected visa applications, and decided I better do it fast.

So I sent the email. 5 mins later, I received email notification from Aus Immigration that my application is successful. Another minute gone by, and I got the email from the Team regarding my VISA's approval.

I thank the Team for their dedication and prompt service in assisting us travellers with a hassle-less way of applying for VISA, all for just a small fee. Also for the non-office hours work.

Thank you.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:25 PM   #2632
Master Member

Thanks Kangaroos Team for your goodwill and efficiency.
Verified with Vevo and all is good.

I have used their service for many times with no issue at all.

Cheers!
Merkava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #2633

First time applying through team KANG, and WOW, i must say, the service response is PHENOMENAL. How the heck do you guys manage to respond and get the registration done so fast is beyond me. I applied 3 ETAs, and ALL of them arrived completely within the next 15mins of sending e-mail. All ETAs are verified to be genuine.

I don't know how you guys did it, but thank you very much and please keep up the service alive for as long as you can!!
gravityz3r0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 10:25 PM   #2634
Master Member

those who are not comfortable sending your family's particulars over to an anonymous person's yahoo email or get your hwz posts possibly tracked and profiled can try this company at fullerton one. Pay with paypal/credit card for points and security over your transaction if need to dispute.

https://www.australia-eta.com.au/

$7 too. As fast as 15mins to 24 hours max for approval.
Old 26-08-2018, 07:46 PM   #2635
Supremacy Member

Thanks to kangaroo team for helping with the
visa application..
Fast and hassle free..

Cheers..
iamnothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:37 AM   #2636

thanks, dropped you an email
Old 27-08-2018, 08:49 AM   #2637
Master Member

Sent an email at midnight. When I wake up in the morning, the ETA is already approved. Can't possibly find anyone as efficient. And it's free (2 per year)! What more can I say? Thank you to the KANGaroos team!
LifeIsSuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 09:12 AM   #2638

Hi I would like to apply for visa for Sep vacation. Can let me know what is needed and how much to pay? (Me and my Wife with 2 kids)

Thanks.
monsters2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:14 PM   #2639

For the past two months, there are many rejected cases for Singapore and Malaysia passports holders.

I would suggest all travelers to apply Australia Visa before you purchase the ticket.

Or apply 3-4 weeks before departure.

Cos once the Visa is rejected, it takes 1-3 weeks for the Australia Immigration to review your case.
Thanks @kangaroos_kang for keeping us informed!
anti-spam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 11:18 PM   #2640
Supremacy Member

Applied 7. 6 approved. 1 pending.
29 minutes.
May I know what script are you running behind your email
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.