HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Visa to Australia

Like Tree359Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-08-2018, 11:24 PM   #2641
Supremacy Member

I have applied for the so called VISA online before, and got it almost immediately. It's called an ETA.

https://www.australiaeta.sg/?gclid=C...BoC1hkQAvD_BwE
Papermate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 11:28 PM   #2642
Supremacy Member

What is this Team Kang all about?

You need Team Kang to apply ETA for you???

I always applied for the ETA myself. Just need an internet service and a computer, that's all.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:41 PM   #2643
Supremacy Member

What is this Team Kang all about?

You need Team Kang to apply ETA for you???

I always applied for the ETA myself. Just need an internet service and a computer, that's all.
Nothing special - I paid $35 for 7 ETA.
Old 28-08-2018, 12:35 AM   #2644
Master Member

Nothing special - I paid $35 for 7 ETA.
This small money saved at what cost ?

Any idea who he is ? Which agency he is associated with ? What does he do with your data in his yahoo email ?

There’s a lot of good reviews but they are forced reviews by ppl who get the free visas, u try not sending him a good review within days and u mercilessly get blacklisted like bladez87. ( I see him grovel heart pain sia)

Is that the behaviour of a nice and helpful person ?

U can google aus visa and u find $7 or $10 ones easily. U wanna give your details to an annoymous person who has hidden himself damn well so far to save a few dollars ?
Old 28-08-2018, 09:12 AM   #2645
Supremacy Member

Any idea who he is ? Which agency he is associated with ? What does he do with your data in his yahoo email ?

There’s a lot of good reviews but they are forced reviews by ppl who get the free visas, u try not sending him a good review within days and u mercilessly get blacklisted like bladez87. ( I see him grovel heart pain sia)

U can google aus visa and u find $7 or $10 ones easily. U wanna give your details to an annoymous person who has hidden himself damn well so far to save a few dollars ?
An ETA costs $7 each.

But he paid $5 each ($35 for 7 ETA) because he went through Team Kang, whoever that is.

He saved $2 per person. He went to Australia as a big family of 7?

In exchange he gives all his personal particulars and those of his family members to an anonymous person online? All for a savings of $2 each ???
Old 28-08-2018, 09:28 AM   #2646
Supremacy Member

First time applying through team KANG, and WOW, i must say, the service response is PHENOMENAL. How the heck do you guys manage to respond and get the registration done so fast is beyond me. I applied 3 ETAs, and ALL of them arrived completely within the next 15mins of sending e-mail. All ETAs are verified to be genuine.

I don't know how you guys did it, but thank you very much and please keep up the service alive for as long as you can!!
Thanks Kangaroos Team for your goodwill and efficiency.
Verified with Vevo and all is good.

I have used their service for many times with no issue at all.

Cheers!
Anyway, just applied visa with Team kang. Approved within 5 mins! That is SUPER FAST!
There are many more, but I am quoting only three of you.

So you got it very fast, withing 5 minutes when Team Kang applied for you?

I applied for the ETA myself, and got it within 5 minutes as well.

Are you guys under the impression that only Team Kang can get it approved within 5 minutes, and that if you do it yourself, it may take weeks and months??? Wherever did you get that idea huh?

People from many countries are required to apply for a VISA to enter Australia. Singaporeans are NOT required to apply for a VISA. Instead, the Australian government issues us with an ETA, and it's pretty easy to get one speaking from my own experience, and from what I know of colleagues and friends who have been there. So, do not call the ETA a VISA. It's not the same thing. The speed of approval already is a world different.
Old 28-08-2018, 04:44 PM   #2647

Whether is it a VISA or ETA,

What they are saying it's the ability to turn around quickly to give you an update within 5min of a standard email application.

Not sure for you, but i enjoy 5min turnaround time too, even receiving mine in wee hours at 4.15am. Other vendors can take a few hours. i am not even sure they can do what Ms Kang can do to send mine that ungodly hours.

So, you are missing the point, don't come here to rant.
Old 29-08-2018, 08:51 PM   #2648
Supremacy Member

I thought about it too. How can you verify the identity of the website operators who are charging you $10? Same problem - you cannot know how they operators protect / and use your personal data.
With Kang, I know this is a local person. Any issues I can still go to the police.
Less luck for overseas website operator..
Old 29-08-2018, 10:11 PM   #2649

precisely

Plus with PayNow, all data is trackable

You think they can run ?
I won't trust those site. They are often baits for info resell
Old 29-08-2018, 10:19 PM   #2650
Master Member

I thought about it too. How can you verify the identity of the website operators who are charging you $10? Same problem - you cannot know how they operators protect / and use your personal data.
With Kang, I know this is a local person. Any issues I can still go to the police.
Less luck for overseas website operator..
Not sure what you're talking abt. the link posted is for a singapore registered company.

https://www.australia-eta.com.au/

IADVENTURE ESCAPE PTE. LTD.
1 Fullerton Road #02-01,
One Fullerton
049213 Singapore.

I've never dealt with kang so im a little curious why are u so certain he/she is a local?

Hope you are correct though, my biggest issue with kang is that everyone stands naked in front of him but he seems very well hidden.

Ask yourself one qn seriously, Since he has your hwz nick, full name, telephone numbers, email, DOB, address, mother's name, nric . Is it possible for kang or anyone who manages to hack into his yahoo break into any of your singpass, gmail, amazon, FB accounts?
Old 29-08-2018, 11:16 PM   #2651

Do a quick Google Review
ADVENTURE ESCAPE PTE. LTD.
1 Fullerton Road #02-01,
One Fullerton
049213 Singapore.
People also complain it's an empty office .... worse ?
Old 30-08-2018, 07:43 AM   #2652
Arch-Supremacy Member

I had my doubts too when i first heard of this.

I chose to go to a proper travel agency. $10 each. $5 more or heck, $10 more if the other is free. So?

5mins, 50mins, 500mins i don't care. I book months in advance.

As long as its in safe hands.
mikeeeey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 09:27 AM   #2653

impressive

i sent in my request via email at 9.05am and AUS email me the approval at 9.08am

Idk what magic Ms Kang and her team is performing but I have no issues with using their service.

See u again in 12 months time!
juxtaposition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 10:49 PM   #2654

brilliant service man - i got it in 10minutes from 10.30pm - thank you team kangaroo kang!!!!
zened88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2018, 06:55 PM   #2655
High Supremacy Member

i need to apply
blankies is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.