HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Visa to Australia

Like Tree360Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2019, 08:27 PM   #2716
Master Member

Hi, how long does it take to apply australia visa? Thanks.
Eta, immediate .
g_t2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 11:13 AM   #2717

Thanks KangarooKang Team

Got a reply within 10 minutes! Very amazed by the team's service. Definitely using them again next time when I travel to Australia.

Cheers!
Reslilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:18 PM   #2718

Insanely fast. All of 16 minutes and its done! Thank you Jasmine for the prompt service.
soccermagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 02:20 PM   #2719

Just email to KangarooKang team for my upcoming travels to Gold Coast.
SimonLam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 02:09 PM   #2720
Supremacy Member

A very big thank you to Team KANGaroos and Rachel for the extremely quick service. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
tsuyuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 03:06 AM   #2721

Nowadays still need visa to visit Australia?
dreadwingsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #2722

I don't think so
Old 23-01-2019, 03:47 PM   #2723

https://singapore.embassy.gov.au/sin...Migration.html

Visa, Migration and Citizenship Applicants
Travellers of all nationalities, except citizens of Australia and New Zealand, will need to obtain a visa to travel to Australia. Some visas can be lodged online, while others need to be lodged at the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC) in Singapore (details below). Singapore citizens may be eligible for an Electronic Transit Authority (ETA) which can be lodged on the ETA website.
dora&boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2019, 04:23 AM   #2724

Where to re apply Australian visa?
curlyanne22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:03 PM   #2725

Singaporeans (also citizens of Brunei, Canada, HK SAR, Japan, Malaysia, S Korea, US) can apply for instant Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) on the Australian government website. eta.homeaffairs.gov.au

Choose either business or visitor. People going for business meetings etc usually apply for business visa. Online payment.

As far as I can remember, almost instant approval. Print out and put in passport in case of enquiries at immigration (though never had any), but also to remember the expiry date, as it's 1 year validity for multiple entries.

Can also check status of ETA online if you cannot remember if you already have one approved.

Hope this helps.
FinalFrontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:05 PM   #2726

Singaporeans (also citizens of Brunei, Canada, HK SAR, Japan, Malaysia, S Korea, US) can apply for instant Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) on the Australian government website. eta.homeaffairs.gov.au

Choose either business or visitor. People going for business meetings etc usually apply for business visa. Online payment.

As far as I can remember, almost instant approval. Print out and put in passport in case of enquiries at immigration (though never had any), but also to remember the expiry date, as it's 1 year validity for multiple entries.

Can also check status of ETA online if you cannot remember if you already have one approved.

Hope this helps.
By the way, be careful of google search for ETA. Quite often comes up with ads from agents who charge you "service fee" for handling the application (totally unnecessary). The service fee can range from a few dollars to a hundred dollars! Be careful and read the email address properly. Make sure it is the Australian government one (gov.au, with Australian government logo)
FinalFrontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 12:09 PM   #2727
Supremacy Member

if do the ETA last min at Changi airport, i was charged $50 sgd per pax abt 3 year ago cos i forgot need ETA...
shld hav come to tis thread sooner...

but then again, why the fk does aussie still implement tis leceh ETA when it is free of charge when the travel agency apply on behalf of travellers???
trailblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:01 PM   #2728

Unpaid Intership Visa

Hello,

I am currently a post-graduate student.

I am currently applying for an internship for a total of 10 weeks in Melbourne that starts from May 2019. The internship is however unpaid.

I am currently trying to figure out which visa would best suit my situation. The number of visas complicates as I am unsure which visa is best.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendation?
kaoriharang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 03:12 PM   #2729

Hello,

I am currently a post-graduate student.

I am currently applying for an internship for a total of 10 weeks in Melbourne that starts from May 2019. The internship is however unpaid.

I am currently trying to figure out which visa would best suit my situation. The number of visas complicates as I am unsure which visa is best.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendation?
For such information, you are best to do your research on the immigration department's website, and/or contact an agent. Nobody here would know your exact situation so any visa advices should be taken with a grain of salt. Note that the tourist ETA is really designed for tourist activities and temporary business visitors so this may or may not be suitable for your needs. Other forms of temporary visas are available.
Awesom Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 03:21 PM   #2730

Anyone knows if my ETA expire on 11March, can i still enter Australia on 10 March? Thanks!
walker_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.