HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Visa to Australia

Like Tree360Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2019, 03:23 PM   #2731
Master Member

Anyone knows if my ETA expire on 11March, can i still enter Australia on 10 March? Thanks!
Can. But if there's a flight delay, etc, and your flight arrives on 11 March, then good luck
g_t2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 09:42 AM   #2732

Just to check, will be going on a holiday for a week. If I have 8 months left on my passport during the date of departure, there shouldn't be an issue right? =\

Thinking if I should get a new passport before applying for the ETA

Last edited by fishercow; 28-02-2019 at 09:46 AM..
fishercow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:09 PM   #2733
Arch-Supremacy Member

Nowadays still need visa to visit Australia?
of course need. Australia treats all foreigners as cash cows. even sg passport 2nd most powerful in the world still need to apply for ETA. only exception is those 189 and 190 subclass holders (permanent residents). tiong passport holders even worse. need to write letter and show bank account statement to prove that they have money to survive in OZ and will not work in OZ

OZ immigration also farking rude. like to ask many stupid questions one like purpose of visit, what is your sibling/relative doing in OZ, what is your job etc. knn, i spend $$$ in your country still ask so many stupid questions. should be like TW immigration like that treat me like king
Jerineng likes this.
figo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 01:42 PM   #2734

of course need. Australia treats all foreigners as cash cows. even sg passport 2nd most powerful in the world still need to apply for ETA. only exception is those 189 and 190 subclass holders (permanent residents). tiong passport holders even worse. need to write letter and show bank account statement to prove that they have money to survive in OZ and will not work in OZ

OZ immigration also farking rude. like to ask many stupid questions one like purpose of visit, what is your sibling/relative doing in OZ, what is your job etc. knn, i spend $$$ in your country still ask so many stupid questions. should be like TW immigration like that treat me like king

yesssss...dun fark wif aus immigration....tmd suuuuper anal lor.....simi ting oso wanna control include medicine...must declare tis n tat kns wer gt pple go tour no bring own travel medicine one....waste time 2 declare liao then neber check.....zzzzz
Jerineng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 03:21 PM   #2735
Arch-Supremacy Member

yesssss...dun fark wif aus immigration....tmd suuuuper anal lor.....simi ting oso wanna control include medicine...must declare tis n tat kns wer gt pple go tour no bring own travel medicine one....waste time 2 declare liao then neber check.....zzzzz
Usually I just act blur and donít declare anything even though I have personal travel medicine. If they ask then just continue to act blur lol and tell them i thought they were referring to controlled medication for commercial use
Old 05-03-2019, 04:02 PM   #2736

Usually I just act blur and donít declare anything even though I have personal travel medicine. If they ask then just continue to act blur lol and tell them i thought they were referring to controlled medication for commercial use
cross moi mind oso bt then wad if they confiscate?
then hw? panadol etc can buy lar but if those nd to eat daily de like for high blood lar or cholestrol lar etc then is hw.....so bopianz juz waste time to declare everyting....then they ask got med moi juz say yes travel med...then look oso dun look juz ask to move on....zzzzzz....reali is waste time....n moi is doubtful...if reali gt bring in restricted med they oso dunno lar...pple will reali go n write "restricted med" on the packing meh...tsk tsk tsk
Jerineng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #2737
Arch-Supremacy Member

cross moi mind oso bt then wad if they confiscate?
then hw? panadol etc can buy lar but if those nd to eat daily de like for high blood lar or cholestrol lar etc then is hw.....so bopianz juz waste time to declare everyting....then they ask got med moi juz say yes travel med...then look oso dun look juz ask to move on....zzzzzz....reali is waste time....n moi is doubtful...if reali gt bring in restricted med they oso dunno lar...pple will reali go n write "restricted med" on the packing meh...tsk tsk tsk
Usually they are quite lax when it comes to personal medication but they are very strict on food especially meat like bakkwa. Confirm 100% fine
Old 13-03-2019, 06:41 PM   #2738

heard from my colleague that hwz provides easy and good visa applications.. Did a search on google and I guess this is the page.. May I know how long in advance can I apply for my VISA? I'm going overseas with my wife in May..

My wife got scammed by one of the links previously posted.. Got charged pretty high rate for 1 visa..
mrwirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2019, 07:26 PM   #2739

heard from my colleague that hwz provides easy and good visa applications.. Did a search on google and I guess this is the page.. May I know how long in advance can I apply for my VISA? I'm going overseas with my wife in May..

My wife got scammed by one of the links previously posted.. Got charged pretty high rate for 1 visa..
visa or ETA? ETA u can get from kangaroo kang. i've used her service several times alr. think first one is free (but u must prove that you're an active member on HWZ, etc as people may create multiple accts to bypass this rule), subsequent one i can't rmb how much but way cheaper
Prof Goh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 12:17 PM   #2740

Why self apply visa cost AUD20 and apply thru agent only few dollars???
Hoo8899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 06:13 AM   #2741

Why self apply visa cost AUD20 and apply thru agent only few dollars???
It's a good excuse for some to make some money.
Awesom Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 02:26 PM   #2742

visa or ETA? ETA u can get from kangaroo kang. i've used her service several times alr. think first one is free (but u must prove that you're an active member on HWZ, etc as people may create multiple accts to bypass this rule), subsequent one i can't rmb how much but way cheaper
for sgreans we only need ETA? I tot both are the same.
mrwirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #2743
Supremacy Member

Woooo, applied my Visa with KangaroosKang just 20mins ago, and gotten my ETA within just 5mins.
The efficiency is totally top notch. Will definitely use their service again in near future!
Old 20-03-2019, 02:55 PM   #2744

Slightly confused, so best option is to go through KangaroosKang to get the ETA and Iím all good to enter Australia? ETA = Visa?

And she charges much cheaper than the Aussie home affairs website ($20?)

Last edited by adgjl321; 20-03-2019 at 03:06 PM..
adgjl321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2019, 03:35 PM   #2745

Thanks KangaroosKang (Jasmine) for your quick and pay later service. Comfirmed my 3 ETA approved by Aus Homeaffairs Department's Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO).
Applied yesterday after 3pm and verified through VEVO this afternoon.
tohms2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.