HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Visa to Australia

Like Tree360Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-03-2019, 11:25 AM   #2746

Got it within minutes, thank you Rachel!!
adgjl321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2019, 11:00 AM   #2747

My visa application was processed and approved within half a day which is cheaper and faster than thru applying with australian authority! 100% recommend!! thanks jasmine!
GoingConcern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2019, 11:30 AM   #2748

How to engage kangaroos’s service? Thanks
19662963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2019, 12:47 PM   #2749

Kangaroos Kang is legit & very fast! Sent my particulars late last night & Jasmine actually replied and completed the visa application process over midnight. Highly recommended
tengkufriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 06:33 AM   #2750

Can share her contact detail.
Thank

Kangaroos Kang is legit & very fast! Sent my particulars late last night & Jasmine actually replied and completed the visa application process over midnight. Highly recommended
keith00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 02:39 PM   #2751
Master Member

Can share her contact detail.
Thank
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/7...4-post222.html
Old 28-03-2019, 06:31 PM   #2752
Master Member

Hello kangaroos_kang,

Thanks for your prompt ETA service

emailed at 330pm which is after their closing hours and got a confirmed ETA about 6pm.
Old 31-03-2019, 07:17 PM   #2753

Thumbs up

You know you die die must give two thumbs up when you apply for ETA on a Sunday 6pm+ and you received your approved ETA under an hour.

I did a quick verification with the official Aussie's Visa Entitlement Verification Online system and it was there. To reciprocate Kangaroos Kang's efficiency and professionalism, I immediately paynow them and the entire deal was sealed just about slightly over an hour.

Cheers to Rachel who helped me.

Last edited by OrionFire; 31-03-2019 at 07:20 PM..
OrionFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:34 PM   #2754

Bad experience with Kangaroo Kang.
BanishTheRude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:58 PM   #2755

Pals not willing to save a few $ because they are concerned about handing over sensitive personal information to freelancers. Prefer to effect ETA via a secure govt website.

The agents 'helping' you will actually gain access to your data. Irony to not care, when now in Singapore, many are raising a hue and cry at being asked to hand over I.C. In an ETA application, you surrender even more personal info than what is on the I.C.

We just received mailer ad of personal contact listings - so data is of monetary value in the wrong hands.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:18 AM   #2756

Pals not willing to save a few $ because they are concerned about handing over sensitive personal information to freelancers. Prefer to effect ETA via a secure govt website.

The agents 'helping' you will actually gain access to your data. Irony to not care, when now in Singapore, many are raising a hue and cry at being asked to hand over I.C. In an ETA application, you surrender even more personal info than what is on the I.C.

We just received mailer ad of personal contact listings - so data is of monetary value in the wrong hands.
Hi

Did you apply the Australia Visa thru us?
If Yes, can you PM me your email address, I will go thru.
Or please summarize your bad experience with us thru this forum.
Lastly, we do not send mailer ad of personal contact listing

Thks
Kang
kangaroos_kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 03:01 AM   #2757

Kang, you may like to ask Rachel Lim why she has to be rude and confrontational.

Summarize here--

We emailed Team KANGaroos <kangaroos_kang@yahoo.com.sg>, a contact that was provided by kind Hardwarezone members. This is our first contact. This is our first trip. We don't know KangarooKang, and therefore the contact was purely out of trust in Hardwarezone.

We politely mentioned that we contact you due to high recommendations of Hardwarezone members, to please advise us:-
[1] the further requirements from your end.
[2] your pricing
[3] and after ETA processing, we're supposed to double-check that it appears on the Australian Home Affairs Department's Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), is it?

Note [2] we willing to pay, never ask for freebie.
Note [3] we ask, 'is it?', because we seek advice as to must or not.

What is so wrong with writing in this manner?

Instead of help, we get a rude --
""
Sorry, not able to help you. Please look for other agency.
Thks
Rachel Lim
""

When we took her advice and thank her efforts anyhow, by sharing feedback that the other agent also provides a confirmation slip (no VEVO check required), she became illogically confrontational. No logic, because it so hard to set up a successful business, yet here is someone out to antagonize customers. We may not be able to do business today, does not mean we cannot be repeat customers or future referrers in days ahead.

We had to remind her that we all must learn to co-exist.. --
---
For sharing purpose?

Thought Hardwarezone mates say you are helpful and nice?

Arenít we all here to help one another?

You have a problem with helping someone in need?
---

Our trip haven't started already bad memories. Success leads to arrogance in some.

btw, with regards to VEVO question, someone kindly steer us to googled link that says:-

VEVO
The Department of Immigration's VEVO system is used by schools, organizations, and companies to check the status of potential employees, students, or researchers on the status of their visas. This is widely used to determine the eligibility of these people to begin research, studies, or work.

The VEVO system is not used to check the status of short-term tourist visas. The Reference, Grant, or other numbers that the system asks for are not provided for a subclass 601 ETA tourist visa.

This should be the appropriate response. No need for any agent to resort to unnecessary remarks when potential customers enquire for this info.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:56 AM   #2758

Hi BanishTheRude,

OK, I got the whole picture.

You are not posting the actual email conversation. Please screenshot for easy reading before adding new comment.

Since you did not agree to Rachel (RL) reply "Not all applicant are able to check Visa status online", RL didn't want to continue the conversation. Ask you to apply the Visa thru other agency.

Thks
Kang
kangaroos_kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 03:04 PM   #2759

Kang, wrong again.

Who says we did NOT agree?:-
"Since you did not agree to Rachel (RL) reply "Not all applicant are able to check Visa status online", RL didn't want to continue the conversation. Ask you to apply the Visa thru other agency."

We specifically AGREED when we replied as follows:-

Sent: Tuesday, 2 April 2019

Hi Rachel,

Itís ok, we can skip [3] below as itís what I thought you would advise us to do.

So pls quote the pricing for 3 pax.
Thanks

Note: "[3] below" refers to our enquiry about VEVO / necessity to check visa online.

We are signing off now from the forum as we still have to help others in the group of 70 process their tourist visas. Thank you, all Hardwarezone forum members who help share your other recommendations.
Old 08-04-2019, 01:55 PM   #2760
Supremacy Member

First time applying Australia Visas via Team Kangaroo Kang. Very good experience & prompt response from Jasmine.

Emailed them late Sat night, received a reply early Sun morning that my Excel format not readable ... (Team Kang - do you guys sleep ?)

Today, re-sent them in Word format and the Visa was applied & approved in an hour.

Following their instructions on email, I verified on the Aust official ETA website that my Visas are valid.

They provide a lot of information & instructions and it helps to go through these carefully to avoid disappointment & misunderstanding.

Thanks again Team Kangaroo Kang.
oceanicmanta is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.