www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Australia (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australia-317/)
-   -   Visa to Australia (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australia-317/visa-australia-2951847.html)

boohoos 14-08-2011 04:40 PM

If anyone else needs help with Australian ETAs, you can email me at pawan@milagrotravel.com.sg

Will reply within 1 working day.

Info needed to process:

PASSPORT NUMBER
NATIONALITY
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
COUNTRY OF BIRTH
EXPIRY DATE
FAMILY NAME
GIVEN NAMES
TYPE OF TRAVEL (Visitor?)
ISSUING AUTHORITY
ISSUE DATE

The best thing to do is to attach a copy of your passport in the email. I'll be able to get the data from there.

Service fee of $10 via POSB bank transfer.

Thanks!

dannyphone 20-08-2011 12:55 AM

Do i Visa if i go Aust for holiday?

krisflyermiles 20-08-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boohoos (Post 58620817)
If anyone else needs help with Australian ETAs, you can email me at pawan@milagrotravel.com.sg

Will reply within 1 working day.

Info needed to process:

PASSPORT NUMBER
NATIONALITY
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
COUNTRY OF BIRTH
EXPIRY DATE
FAMILY NAME
GIVEN NAMES
TYPE OF TRAVEL (Visitor?)
ISSUING AUTHORITY
ISSUE DATE

The best thing to do is to attach a copy of your passport in the email. I'll be able to get the data from there.

Service fee of $10 via POSB bank transfer.

Thanks!

so cheapo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
business so bad?

dilphinus 20-08-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisflyermiles (Post 58796837)
so cheapo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
business so bad?

prob earning $$$ using company's facility and $$$ going into own pocket. note POSB bank transfer. if the $$$'s going into the company's account, usually will be payment by credit card.

dilphinus 20-08-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannyphone (Post 58791625)
Do i Visa if i go Aust for holiday?

YES. visa required for holiday, transit, biz, and whatever reasons.

jamstart 22-08-2011 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilphinus (Post 58801065)
prob earning $$$ using company's facility and $$$ going into own pocket. note POSB bank transfer. if the $$$'s going into the company's account, usually will be payment by credit card.

I dont see there is a problem. If you can pay cheaper, why not? Or you rather pay online for AUD20 for visa? It is a benefit of the traveller, anyway.

jamstart 22-08-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krisflyermiles (Post 58796837)
so cheapo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
business so bad?

I think post #9 says it all.=:p

dilphinus 22-08-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamstart (Post 58873759)
I dont see there is a problem. If you can pay cheaper, why not? Or you rather pay online for AUD20 for visa? It is a benefit of the traveller, anyway.

most agencies are charging a SGD$10 service fee for the visa application. SIA used to do it FOC if you purchased the flight (to Aus) with them (now i don't know their practice).

it's not right to do so cos it's using company's resources to make personal pocket money.

jamstart 22-08-2011 03:32 PM

I have no comment of what he is doing is right or wrong. Well, you mentioned it's not right to do so cos it's using company's resources to make personal pocket money. So it is right to surf HWZ or do our personal things during office hour? :p Chill.

dilphinus 22-08-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamstart (Post 58875538)
I have no comment of what he is doing is right or wrong. Well, you mentioned it's not right to do so cos it's using company's resources to make personal pocket money. So it is right to surf HWZ or do our personal things during office hour? :p Chill.

does surfing the web during office hours generate any income? :s11:

doing personal things is fine, but don't step over the line.

for ie.: constantly on the phone for > an hour (personal)
or doing freelance jobs like book-keeping, design, updating own blog store, that will generate income.

every has his/her own perspectives. i believe most companies will not tolerate their staff using company's resources to generate personal income.

jamstart 22-08-2011 05:10 PM

Agree with you, it depend on one's perspective, how you look at it. If you are spending hours doing personal things without any benefit to the company, the company will see it not right too. For this case, he is worst, cos it is his own income. Again, we are abit jumping the gun cos we may not know if he runs or owns that company. Haha.

mukguhim 22-08-2011 11:28 PM

Hey guys, just to check if anyone knows :)

I will be travelling to Australia from 15 to 28 September but my ETA visa (from last year) expires on the 26th Sept.

Do I have to apply for a new one?

Thanks!

krisflyermiles 23-08-2011 11:59 AM

Dont need.

When you enter AUST on 15Sep using the old visa, you are allow to stay up to 3months.

If you had bought yr ticket thru yr travel agency, ask them to re-apply a new visa. It cost S$0 and can get approval within 2-3mins.

boohoos 28-08-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dilphinus (Post 58801065)
prob earning $$$ using company's facility and $$$ going into own pocket. note POSB bank transfer. if the $$$'s going into the company's account, usually will be payment by credit card.

Wow. Didnt check the forums for an entire week and came back to a rude shock. First to clarify, the travel agency is owned by my aunt. I assist my aunt on a freelance basis whenever I'm free from my other jobs. That's why for one fellow hwz reader who emailed me to do 11 visas altogether, I could have only done it at night.

As for the POSB acc part, I only have a POSB/UOB acc and our company's corporate acc is through OCBC. Our bank statements are gonna be in a mess if everyone start's transferring $10 to us no?

I was trying to help fellow hwz readers out by offering a service but it seems that it's not being appreciated at all. Yes, i am earning money from this too but it's a service that you're paying for.

krisflyermiles 28-08-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boohoos (Post 59082333)
I was trying to help fellow hwz readers out by offering a service but it seems that it's not being appreciated at all. Yes, i am earning money from this too but it's a service that you're paying for.

if you are helping, you shouldnt charge so high.
Maybe S$1 to S$5 or free since you want to be helpful.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.