www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Australia (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australia-317/)
-   -   Visa to Australia (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/australia-317/visa-australia-2951847.html)

Zetta83 31-08-2011 09:28 AM

Off the topic.. Aussie's tourism is quite bad now due to the A$ being that high. I think that the Aussie gov should do away with this $20 fee, attract more ppls to Aus and spend.

enobmort 19-09-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalome (Post 52265060)
I applied through JA Travel last time. Fuss-free and cheap.

Does applying through JA provides you with a confirmation of the ETA status? something like a proof of approval of the ETA?

takuyazzz 19-09-2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enobmort (Post 59711263)
Does applying through JA provides you with a confirmation of the ETA status? something like a proof of approval of the ETA?

yep, they send u a pdf copy of the ETA confirmation. Just done mine last week.

enobmort 19-09-2011 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takuyazzz (Post 59711516)
yep, they send u a pdf copy of the ETA confirmation. Just done mine last week.

thanks for the info... cause i abit amaze at the charge of S$10 as compared to A$25...

xtemujin 19-09-2011 05:58 PM

I did my ETA with JA Travel without any issues for my March 2011 trip to Melbourne.

HTH.

Quote:

Originally Posted by enobmort (Post 59715798)
thanks for the info... cause i abit amaze at the charge of S$10 as compared to A$25...


krisflyermiles 22-09-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enobmort (Post 59715798)
thanks for the info... cause i abit amaze at the charge of S$10 as compared to A$25...

dont need to be surprised. it takes few mins to apply for each applicant.

sellinglink 01-02-2012 10:49 AM

JA travel webpage down? I cant load the webpage le.. help anyone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtemujin (Post 59716334)
I did my ETA with JA Travel without any issues for my March 2011 trip to Melbourne.

HTH.


krisflyermiles 02-02-2012 12:30 PM

many agency can do it at S$10

ministryofprint 08-02-2012 01:12 AM

You can actually apply at the airport when you check in. During check-in, they will ask if you have a visa, and if you don't, they will refer you to a counter where you can apply and get instant approval. It's only $18.

krisflyermiles 08-02-2012 10:06 AM

Apply Australia visa at changi airport (if you are taking SQ) also very cheap.
Only S$75 per person.

singaporeclubau 03-03-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcalmon (Post 49551362)
I am going to aussie for a week (work purpose).
As I willl be self booking the air tickets, what are the procedure to apply for the visa?


Any one can shed some lights ?


that's very interesting. if you are going to Australia to work you need a work visa. As visa processing and approval time varies, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 1 year, you should get this visa approved before you even commence travel and purchasing air tickets!

in this case your employer should apply the visa on your behalf.

HPY090909 29-03-2012 07:04 PM

i usually get MISA travel aka airfares.com.sg to do for me @ $10

hellfire190 30-03-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singaporeclubau (Post 64601685)
that's very interesting. if you are going to Australia to work you need a work visa. As visa processing and approval time varies, sometimes 1 week, sometimes 1 year, you should get this visa approved before you even commence travel and purchasing air tickets!

in this case your employer should apply the visa on your behalf.

lol TS asked in 2010.

acetylcholine 30-03-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boohoos (Post 59082333)
Wow. Didnt check the forums for an entire week and came back to a rude shock. First to clarify, the travel agency is owned by my aunt. I assist my aunt on a freelance basis whenever I'm free from my other jobs. That's why for one fellow hwz reader who emailed me to do 11 visas altogether, I could have only done it at night.

As for the POSB acc part, I only have a POSB/UOB acc and our company's corporate acc is through OCBC. Our bank statements are gonna be in a mess if everyone start's transferring $10 to us no?

I was trying to help fellow hwz readers out by offering a service but it seems that it's not being appreciated at all. Yes, i am earning money from this too but it's a service that you're paying for.

If you do it for $5, I am sure you will have many customers since the market rate now appears to be ~$10.

bedposthalo 12-04-2012 06:30 AM

Hi! I need to apply 20 Australian VISAs for an upcoming trip in end June 2012.

Anyone can lower the rate to slightly less than $10?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.