Visa to Australia

lucif3l

Reaction score
Hi Kangaroo_kang , i like apply 3 visa in june thru u. i will drop u a email. Thanks!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
For those applicant/forumer who dont even bother to acknowledge our email after 3 days (72hrs) had passed, we will CANCEL/VOID your Visa.

We are tired of chasing after you for acknowledgement!

Last edited:

lucif3l

Reaction score
Big thanks to Miss Kang!

This is my first visit to Perth, I am surprised that visa did less than a day! Thanks

kangaroos_Kang speedy reply n services! Cheers!

aaronlkl

Reaction score
Australia Visa

Hi Kangaroos_Kang, I would like to apply 3 ETA. Could u pls help? Thanks.

mellymelts

Reaction score
Thank You!

Thank you Ms Kang for your speedy services!

My visas got approved in less than 2 hours.

Highly Recommended!! :s12:

tanabee

Reaction score
Thank you Ms Kang for answering to my enquiries and the great service! All ETA approved within few hrs! Thumbs up! 👍👍 :)

Aresden

Reaction score
kangaroo, is the ETA activated(1 year) right after you have gotten it approved?

limlisa

Reaction score
URGENT Can I reapply ETA

Hi,

I wished to ask can I reapply ETA as my previous approved ETA has something wrong with the name. What should I put for the issuing authority is it Singapore. Or can someone apply for me, I am willing to pay extra as long as it is approved before 30 April 2014 as I will be travelling from that date onwards.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi,

I wished to ask can I reapply ETA as my previous approved ETA has something wrong with the name. What should I put for the issuing authority is it Singapore. Or can someone apply for me, I am willing to pay extra as long as it is approved before 30 April 2014 as I will be travelling from that date onwards.

Email me these details
Full name
Passport no
Nationality

I see whether able to help u.

Kangaroos_kang@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.