Visa to Australia

uncle88

Reaction score
This is the second time Ms Kang had done the application for me. Done within a day.
Thanks

Sw0rdie

Reaction score
Australian Visa

Thanks alot Ms. Kang!

Visa were approved fast and accurate. :)

Gonna transfer now.

s_c_lim

Reaction score
just came back from australia. gotten the help of kangaroos_kang to obtain the ETA visa and it was hassle free and fast. all settled within a few hours and very cheap.

kikuzushi

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, can help me apply visa too? I sending my application to your email. Thanks in advance!

keywin

Reaction score
Thanks Kangaroo Kang! for faster than expected aussie visa!! Much thanks for providing this free to HWZ bros!

Kac2009

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to express my gratitude to Ms Kang for the fast and accurate processing of my family's AUS visa. Will let more of our friends know..Cheers.

ohkaedokie

Reaction score
Thanks Miss Kang!

Very fast. - Apply with her last night at 1am, got it this morning when I woke up.

Very simple. - All you need is to scan her your passport photo, booking confirmation attached and follow her link to fill in the rest of the form.

Very helpful. - provide me with links and steps to verify approval on ETA website.

Highly recommended!

Thanks again!

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I gotta be honest...I was a tad skeptical at the start...thinking...how can someone offer FOC visa when they can earn some from it?!?!?

But I was proven wrong..I am just surprised at how darn efficient and fast in replying my email and getting the ETA done in break neck speed....in the wee hours of the morning still...

Just wow! :eek:

Thanks really Ms Kang... :o

Last edited:

caroli

Reaction score
Travel to Australia in June and had no issues with 6 visa done by Kang. Fast and no hassle service . Thank you again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.