HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Visa to Australia

Like Tree360Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #1081

Did you read the article?

What can you do with only the information, not with the actual passport in hand.
More interesting facts about your qn
Passport Details and Date of Birth Can they be Used?
ultra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 12:43 AM   #1082

Just curious.

Before you email us your passports copies, have you ever thought of passport or identity theft?

If YES, why do you still email us?
If NO, arent you contradicitng and slapping yr face at what you are doing now?

There are many forumers who do not have enough posts.
Nevertheless, we still give discounts to get the best deal.
Example : Pay 3, get 1 FREE (Total pay S$21. Average S$5.25)

Money is not everything. No point telling us you are willing to pay for all the VISAs fee after we pointed out about your 60 posting within few hours. We wont take the bait.

That's why we sent you only 1 email reply....without asking you any further question. Cos, we are not interested in your Visa application.

Let forumers be the judge. No point debating until the cow comes home.

Last edited by kangaroos_kang; 26-09-2014 at 12:48 AM..
kangaroos_kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 06:54 AM   #1083

Just curious.

Before you email us your passports copies, have you ever thought of passport or identity theft?

If YES, why do you still email us?
If NO, arent you contradicitng and slapping yr face at what you are doing now?

There are many forumers who do not have enough posts.
Nevertheless, we still give discounts to get the best deal.
Example : Pay 3, get 1 FREE (Total pay S$21. Average S$5.25)

Money is not everything. No point telling us you are willing to pay for all the VISAs fee after we pointed out about your 60 posting within few hours. We wont take the bait.

That's why we sent you only 1 email reply....without asking you any further question. Cos, we are not interested in your Visa application.

Let forumers be the judge. No point debating until the cow comes home.
Of course getting detail and then not processing, this show your real intention. Then using total 3 clones to reply reveal to get business, you snoop low to get them and try to justify yourself.

Yeah its up forummers to judge. When there's negative comments, your clones appear. When business slow, you created a thread again to advertise $7 visa. Now lelong buy 3 get 1 free! What's next?
Old 26-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #1084
Supremacy Member

Of course getting detail and then not processing, this show your real intention. Then using total 3 clones to reply reveal to get business, you snoop low to get them and try to justify yourself.

Yeah its up forummers to judge. When there's negative comments, your clones appear. When business slow, you created a thread again to advertise $7 visa. Now lelong buy 3 get 1 free! What's next?
Forum folks appreciate constructive comments, be it negative or positive. Your comments seem to be making alot of assumptions which definitely isn't helpful.
Old 26-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #1085

Come on down to Dynasty Travel Festí Preview Fair this weekend to enjoy our exclusive Holiday promotions!

Here are the details:
Where: Millenia Walk, the Great Hall
When: 27th & 28 September 2014
Time: 12pm - 7pm (Sat) | 10am - 8pm (Sun)
Reggieluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2014, 02:52 PM   #1086
Arch-Supremacy Member

Pls continue reading the rest of the article you have posted. How likely is this going to happen in SG? You go to a bank and try to open an account without your ID. You go to the polyclinic and try to see a doctor without your ID.

Yes, I think someone will steal your identify, apply for a passport, board a doom flight and your family and friends will be devastated to think that you have perished with the flight. You do know that this will mainly happen to stolen passports, and not stolen passport details ya?

Last edited by dilphinus; 26-09-2014 at 03:24 PM..
dilphinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2014, 06:01 PM   #1087

Forum folks appreciate constructive comments, be it negative or positive. Your comments seem to be making alot of assumptions which definitely isn't helpful.
Like what assumptions
Old 28-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #1088

Pls continue reading the rest of the article you have posted. How likely is this going to happen in SG? You go to a bank and try to open an account without your ID. You go to the polyclinic and try to see a doctor without your ID.

Yes, I think someone will steal your identify, apply for a passport, board a doom flight and your family and friends will be devastated to think that you have perished with the flight. You do know that this will mainly happen to stolen passports, and not stolen passport details ya?
I think you are extremely helpful forummer which is out of norm. You come in beginning of this thread 2 yrs ago. Out of blue so concern and even read links.

Ya there's chance of fraud and esp to strangers via online which isn't secure. Save few dollars but unwisely.
Old 28-09-2014, 11:33 PM   #1089

I think you are extremely helpful forummer which is out of norm. You come in beginning of this thread 2 yrs ago. Out of blue so concern and even read links.

Ya there's chance of fraud and esp to strangers via online which isn't secure. Save few dollars but unwisely.
yamn......another boliao post slapping yr face.

Couldnt get the FREE Visa and you are now complaining
A) not worth saving the few dollars?
B) many clones speaking for me?
C) im using clones to get more business?

If you think I have so many clones, I DARE you. List it out here.
I will PM HWZAdmin and ask them to look into it with the IP address.
Old 29-09-2014, 12:30 AM   #1090
Arch-Supremacy Member

You bothered to find links so I bothered to read. So you didn't even read the links you have posted? So tell me, with passport details only, what kind of fraud can be done??? Don't post links anymore since I'm not expected to clink on them to read.

FYI, agents keep details of frequent flyers, and so do airlines. A lot of information can be accessed, even thru social media. You think you are really safe? Truth is, a lot of people can't be bothered. Also, which big shot are you or how much can others milk you, to get a fortune? Worth the effort?

Last edited by dilphinus; 29-09-2014 at 12:43 AM..
dilphinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 10:35 AM   #1091
Supremacy Member

Like what assumptions
I quote you.

"Then using total 3 clones to reply reveal to get business, you snoop low to get them and try to justify yourself.

Yeah its up forummers to judge. When there's negative comments, your clones appear. When business slow, you created a thread again to advertise $7 visa.
"

Please advise if you are able to substantiate the claims. If you can, I'll accept them as fact. If you can't, aren't they just assumptions?
Old 01-10-2014, 07:52 PM   #1092

Well, up to individual I guess. You can argue all you want about identity theft and all. In Singapore, privacy is non-existent.

I've used Kang's service and it was prompt and I managed to go about my holiday in Aussie.
mie28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:56 AM   #1093
Supremacy Member

Hi Ms Kang, I dropped you an email and PM to help process our visas.
kangaroos_kang likes this.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:10 PM   #1094

Hi Ms Kang, I dropped you an email and PM to help process our visas.
Bro, all APPROVED.
Please check email.
TQ
Old 04-10-2014, 01:41 PM   #1095
Supremacy Member

Bro, all APPROVED.
Please check email.
TQ
Thanks, all checked and valid. I emailed you and thanks again.
kangaroos_kang likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.