Visa to Australia

ShoWed

Reaction score
Very very very very fast efficiency from Ms Kang! Was amazed by her speed to get back. Thank you so much!

OreoCookies

Master Member
Reaction score
Special thanks goes out to Ms Kang for her wonderful service, really appreciate it! Visa confirmation received within the same day. Thanks as well for the complimentary visa! :)

shenmue

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, I had also just sent you an application for 2 visas. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks a lot.

jsjj88

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang, I've emailed you for Visa application for 2 person. Please let me know if you need more information from me. Thanks!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
[E=hottiedoggie;95692555]Hi, would like to know if I would have to apply for a visa if i'm backpacking in australia for 2 weeks[/QUOTE]

Most Nationality must apply for Australia Visa.

ckkoh1

Reaction score
I have a Singapore passport, going to Australia for holidays for 10 days this Dec.
I'm very confused as to whether I need a Visa or not. My sis friend just came back from Melbourne and swore she didn't need to apply for any Visa. Some of my friends also say no need if stay less than 14 days.

I don't know who is telling the truth, or who "thinks" he is telling the truth. Yet all the official websites say need Visa or ETA leh......

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
I have a Singapore passport, going to Australia for holidays for 10 days this Dec.
I'm very confused as to whether I need a Visa or not. My sis friend just came back from Melbourne and swore she didn't need to apply for any Visa. Some of my friends also say no need if stay less than 14 days.

I don't know who is telling the truth, or who "thinks" he is telling the truth. Yet all the official websites say need Visa or ETA leh......

Don't listen to yr friend.

They may be holding APEC card or someone (I assume parents) may have applied the Visa for them without yr friends knowing.

Maybe they are holding Australia PR.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.