Vivid Sydney 2017 & Canberra self-drive

Merkava

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13::s13:

I think JB got more things to do and more interesting than canberra

Canberra is a place which you will not want to visit again

Well I plan to visit Canberra once so that I can tell people that I have visited the Capital of Australia :s13:

Coaches in Australia sucks. The coaches which ply the sin-malaysia/thailand are much better than the greyhound and murray buses in australia. THe seats in greyhound buses are very narrow. don't know how people tahan when travelling from syd to melbourne.

But the TA reviews are quite positive... Even Angmohs said the coaches are spacious.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13::s13::s13:

I think JB got more things to do and more interesting than canberra

Canberra is a place which you will not want to visit again

This was something i didn't want to say to burst his bubble, but it's always good to visit at least once to experience it. Then you'll say, this is the last place i'll visit on earth:D:s13:

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
The main highlight is Sydney & the light festival.
Multi-city ticket will costs much more, I have checked and unless I do not rent a vehicle while in Canberra but I dun think Canberra is that accessible?

If multi-city costs substantially more, then I guess there isn't much of a choice. I think you've done your research well, since it has pretty much survived everything we've thrown at it so far. :)

You'll definitely want a vehicle in Canberra, it's too hard to travel without one.

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
This was something i didn't want to say to burst his bubble, but it's always good to visit at least once to experience it. Then you'll say, this is the last place i'll visit on earth:D:s13:

The only good thing about canberra is that it is a nice place to drive and people are friendlier compared to sydney.

Merkava

Master Member
Reaction score
If multi-city costs substantially more, then I guess there isn't much of a choice. I think you've done your research well, since it has pretty much survived everything we've thrown at it so far. :)

You'll definitely want a vehicle in Canberra, it's too hard to travel without one.

:s13: Thanks for the compliment!

The only good thing about canberra is that it is a nice place to drive and people are friendlier compared to sydney.

Who from Sydney? *Ouch... :s13:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow i notice food in Sydney is better.. had quite a lot of good food over the past few days..

if you look at Zomato, some of the ratings are trustworthy enough for you to try..

Merkava

Master Member
Reaction score
Somehow i notice food in Sydney is better.. had quite a lot of good food over the past few days..

if you look at Zomato, some of the ratings are trustworthy enough for you to try..

Zomato... Interesting, will browse it soon. Thanks!

I always refer to TA's reviews...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.