HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

asus crosshair vi back io rgb doesnt function

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #1

asus crosshair vi back io rgb doesnt function

Hi there,

Today I notice that the RGB light on the back IO doesnt work any more. It couldnt light up. I have tried clear CMOS, reset BIOS to default , reflash bios. no use at all. But the PCH light is working fine. Should I RMA for this problem? Is rma one for one exchange and how long will it take? Thanks.

Last edited by AverTek; 26-04-2017 at 12:15 PM..
MaydayStayreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:15 PM   #2
Hardware Clinic & Apple Clinic

Hi there,

Today I notice that the RGB light on the back IO doesnt work any more. It couldnt light up. I have tried clear CMOS, reset BIOS to default , reflash bios. no use at all. But the PCH light is working fine. Should I RMA for this problem? Is rma one for one exchange and how long will it take? Thanks.
Hi MaydayStayreal

May I know did you notice the problem after any software settings changes, update of BIOS or hardware change on your system ?

If it occurred after software changes, can you try revert to default settings ?
If after BIOS update, can you try rolling back to previous version if it helps ?
Does the RGB light remain "Off" even with minimum hardware setup ? i.e. Board+Processor+Memory @ BIOS ?

Best Regards,
K
AverTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:39 PM   #3

hi, i didnt do any bios or software update. The light keeps off with only cpu, ram and graphics.. i cleared cmos and reset the bios, still no help at all..please advise
MaydayStayreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #4
Hardware Clinic & Apple Clinic

hi, i didnt do any bios or software update. The light keeps off with only cpu, ram and graphics.. i cleared cmos and reset the bios, still no help at all..please advise
Thank you for your reply.
Please check your PM.
AverTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.