Welcome to Ban Leong eService Centre

qingX2

Reaction score
Hi , i purchased this Altec Lansing speakers VS2421 recently and it seems that the volume of the left speaker (almost no sound ) is lower than the right speaker even though i did not adjust the volume properties .
When I am inserting the earphone into the volume controller , the left speaker became louder than the right , plus when i used my earphones to listen ,the same thing(left speaker almost no sound ) happen too. I can only hear the right earphone while the left is like almost no sound .So there is nothing wrong with the speakers since the same thing occur to my earphone.
The mic on the volume controller was also not working too . I test the MIC and no audio was detected . I lost my receipt but i have the warranty with me.
vs2421-3.jpg

Can i bring just the problematic volume controller cum mic (pic above) to service center instead of the whole set (speakers)?? Thanks.

Last edited:

Mr Mugen

Reaction score
To Surf Wirelessly

Hi, i just bought Netgear wireless router DG834GT and im facing the problem of not being able to surf wirelessly. during configuration, the ethernet cable was use to connect the router and my laptop and i managed to surf the net. but when i disconnect the ethernet cable, i wasnt able to surf the net. it indicates that my LAN connection was disabled and my WLAN is connected to the internet. when i plug the ethernet cable back, it shows that both my LAN and WLAN are connected and that my internet is connected by my LAN connection. Im using an acer laptop.

Pls enlighten what other configurations do i need to set before i can actually surf the net wirelessly.

Thanks!

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi , i purchased this Altec Lansing speakers VS2421 recently and it seems that the volume of the left speaker (almost no sound ) is lower than the right speaker even though i did not adjust the volume properties .
When I am inserting the earphone into the volume controller , the left speaker became louder than the right , plus when i used my earphones to listen ,the same thing(left speaker almost no sound ) happen too. I can only hear the right earphone while the left is like almost no sound .So there is nothing wrong with the speakers since the same thing occur to my earphone.
The mic on the volume controller was also not working too . I test the MIC and no audio was detected . I lost my receipt but i have the warranty with me.
vs2421-3.jpg

Can i bring just the problematic volume controller cum mic (pic above) to service center instead of the whole set (speakers)?? Thanks.

yup you can bring the controller down... we will have it checked... ;)

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, i just bought Netgear wireless router DG834GT and im facing the problem of not being able to surf wirelessly. during configuration, the ethernet cable was use to connect the router and my laptop and i managed to surf the net. but when i disconnect the ethernet cable, i wasnt able to surf the net. it indicates that my LAN connection was disabled and my WLAN is connected to the internet. when i plug the ethernet cable back, it shows that both my LAN and WLAN are connected and that my internet is connected by my LAN connection. Im using an acer laptop.

Pls enlighten what other configurations do i need to set before i can actually surf the net wirelessly.

Thanks!

Did you wirelessly connected to this router? Or you have set the WEP password?

Cimarau

Reaction score
I have a faulty Leadtek WinFast PX7600 FT GDH PCI-E graphics card (Serial No. ALF6120093569). Bought on Feb 07. I have the receipt but no warranty card. Do I bring down to Ban Leong Service Centre for repair/exchange?

Mr Mugen

Reaction score
Did you wirelessly connected to this router? Or you have set the WEP password?

It shows that im wirelessly connected to router but im not able to surf (it also indicates internet connected by WLAN).

WEP password? where do i set / reset that??

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It shows that im wirelessly connected to router but im not able to surf (it also indicates internet connected by WLAN).

WEP password? where do i set / reset that??

Yours is Singnet or StarHub?

martin1973

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Belkin Wireless Router and Master Cube Surge Protector

Hi, I have a Belkin wireless router and Belkin Master Cube Surge Protector that i bought in 2006 that are not working and I have lost the receipts. Not sure if the warranty is 2 years or lifetime? Can I bring down to BL to RMA?

Please advise.

viktOzzz

Master Member
Reaction score
pls call Belkin for case number first.

we can only do exchange with Belkin case/ ticket number after our year end stock take.

Gum

Reaction score
Hi denniszz, i juz bought a coolermaster real pwr pro 550w from fuwell.

There is juz a small warranty card from coolermaster but none from ban leong. Do I actually need a warranty card from ban leong to register for the 5yrs warranty?

Tks

vin_n

Reaction score
ASUS Autorised Dealer Listing

Hi,

Would like to check is Alphatech from Sim Lim Square at unit #05-36 your ASUS authorised dealer?

Or do you have the latest updated listing of your authorise dealer as the listing on the first page seems abit outdated.

Thanks

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi denniszz, i juz bought a coolermaster real pwr pro 550w from fuwell.

There is juz a small warranty card from coolermaster but none from ban leong. Do I actually need a warranty card from ban leong to register for the 5yrs warranty?

Tks

Just keep the receipt as warranty proof... ;)

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Would like to check is Alphatech from Sim Lim Square at unit #05-36 your ASUS authorised dealer?

Or do you have the latest updated listing of your authorise dealer as the listing on the first page seems abit outdated.

Thanks

ASUSinside will update on that list... ;)

zechraffie

Reaction score
Shuttle SB86i

hi Deni

I bought 2 units of SB86i at your stock clearance sale on 18 Dec 2007.

one unit is faulty. it keeps showing a blue screen with the message

"*** Hardware Malfunction call your hardware vendor for support

*** The System has halted ***

I have installed identical softwares on both units with same RAM, same HDD.
i have swapped RAMs and HDD and the same problem persists in only one of the SB86i while the other runs fine.

Can you suggest a solution? :s12:

Regards,
Richard Toh

rhyolitester

Reaction score
Hi Denniszz,
Have just bought 2 powercolour 1650XT for crossfire, only to realise i need 2 crossfire bridges to link them together...
Cant find any online, do you guys carry stock of such bridges?

denniszz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Denniszz,
Have just bought 2 powercolour 1650XT for crossfire, only to realise i need 2 crossfire bridges to link them together...
Cant find any online, do you guys carry stock of such bridges?

Yes you can get from us for $5 per pcs. :o

vinothan

Reaction score
Hi. I recently purchased an Altec Lansing VS2421 speakers from a shop in Sim Lim on 30/12/07. However the speaker has some cackling noises at high treble levels. What can I do abt this? I also do not have the box. Pls assist. Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.