Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Black

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters

dlubis

Reaction score
that's weird. I have no such issues. maybe u wanna try to do a hard reset. I

Sent from BlackBerry BBF100-6 using GAGT

Did the hard reset, but still the same. I believe it is not mine, check w/ my friend’s and it is the same. Probably you can try to compare such lowest volumes of ring and nofication with Samsung or iPhone’s, Key2’s volumes are the same with their middle level.

wj3232

Reaction score
Did the hard reset, but still the same. I believe it is not mine, check w/ my friend’s and it is the same. Probably you can try to compare such lowest volumes of ring and nofication with Samsung or iPhone’s, Key2’s volumes are the same with their middle level.

have the same issue on my keyone. the lowest media volume, also seems to be quite loud

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
Some KEY2 sample shots during my trip.

The ultimate test for KEY2.

dI6LwIG.jpg

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me i find it's very average though, more like a mid-range phone. Daylight is still pretty decent, but in lowlight it struggles to compete with even some decent mid range phones like the ZenFone 5. Still working on the review, should be up tmrw, but those who want can view the full resolution images here.

2018-07-19.jpg

2018-07-19.jpg

2018-07-19.jpg

2018-07-19.jpg

2018-07-19.jpg

2018-07-19.jpg

For example, this is from the ZenFone5:
2018-07-19.jpg

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do update once Key2 is available in JB. Will probably go there to buy if still not available locally by end Aug. Meanwhile, will look for casings and screen protector.

J4K0019

Reaction score
Release Date

Is it out in Singapore?

I tried to find in singtel, but they are not selling?

Any idea when will it be out?

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Why not buy from the local shop that is selling Malaysia sets?

Do update once Key2 is available in JB. Will probably go there to buy if still not available locally by end Aug. Meanwhile, will look for casings and screen protector.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.